Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUSTICE; Annulment Granted.

Hello good fellows of ILW, just wanna share this good news with you. Remember me, I am the fellow whose wife and X conspired against alleging domestic violence as means to secure GC for estranged wife.

Well, just went to Court today for the settlement conference. Furtunately, the case did not have to go further to trial; I was granted annulment and the judge reaffirmed the earlier annulment that was based on default but was set aside on appeal by the defendant.

During the conference, I was offered about $15,000 to settle for divorce but I refused such offer and insisted on justice; Annulment.

The bottom line, I raised the argument that defendant missed the case mgt. conference (CMC) and the settlement conference and therefore, has no personal cost or interest in the case. The judge then took over and reaffirmed my annulment. Defendant was represent by a Pro bono attorney.

Thank you all for everything. I am very grateful for all your postings.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DEFEATED A FEMINIST LAWYER !!!!!

YOU MUST GO TO LAW SCHOOL !!! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT !!!!

Comment

Thanks very much SOM.

Comment

kmail is a smart guy.
        He is an inspiration and proves that you can stand up and win against a fraudster !

He acted quickly.
        Sized up the situation.
        Didn't get intimidated.
        Stuck by his principles.
        Stood up to the bully.
        He could not be Bought.
        Not for $15,000, not for a million dollars.
        His soul is not for sale !!

Well done my friend, well done !!

Comment

FOR KMAIL !

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">KICK A.S.S OF THOSE BI.T.CHES. THAT LIE AND FABRICATE DV</span>
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

TANGO !

Comment

Do not keep track of her ; move on and let her live her hell

Comment

Originally posted by SAMMY:
                  Party is not over yet as appeal could very much be on the plate...Having a lousy lawyer and getting a wrong advise from the lawyer could be used to vacate the said ruling. Until the timeframe for filing the appeal is over, game is very much on....
                  Precisely. These fraudsters know our system better than we do. They do know there are avenues that will keep them here forever. For e.g. the next thing she will file is for aslyum if fake marriage based greencard is denied. We created system with the faith of helping innocents, however, times have changed and now more and more it is abused by the criminals.

Comment

Any appeal to a higher court would be a waste of time and money. They could try and bluff their way to a settlement. They would have to offer more than $15K and drop the abuse claim. No way should we allow that abuse claim to go in there. The more practical way for them to go would be to accept the annullment and plea for mercy in front of immigration or see what amnesty bill Obama shoves down our throats next year. But the idea that an appeal is easy or simple shows your ignorance of the law. Appeals are rarely even heard, not to mention successful. This woman has had 2 chances and lost both. An appeal would be ludicrous. Not they won't try; but more as a bluff to settle than a serious threat. Our friend knows what he is doing and has done a great job in standing up for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      Any appeal to a higher court would be a waste of time and money. They could try and bluff their way to a settlement. They would have to offer more than $15K and drop the abuse claim. No way should we allow that abuse claim to go in there. The more practical way for them to go would be to accept the annullment and plea for mercy in front of immigration or see what amnesty bill Obama shoves down our throats next year. But the idea that an appeal is easy or simple shows your ignorance of the law. Appeals are rarely even heard, not to mention successful.
                      I never said appeals are successful. It is another way to buy more time to stay in the country. I read a case where a guy was ordered deportation 18 years ago he kept appealing and fighting wasting $20K/year on attorney fees. He delayed it for 18-years and finally his a.s.s was put back on plane. But he did manage to manipulate the system.

Comment

My comment was directed towards that community nuisance "Sammy" who comes here to start trouble. I have done surveillance on this guy and exposed him publicly. Here is where Sammy lives to give you an idea of the kind of nut we are dealing with (note that it is decorated for Christmas). What a nut job !

Comment

Hi Sammy,
                          Absolutely,the party is not over. I am more than prepared to battle them. The next move they make with respect to this case, I will nail them for more than $30,000. Just for your information, I flew in 2 expert witnesses from another country ready to testify on their knowlege of the fraudulent marriage from inception. Again, I have 4 more witnesses readily availabe here in the State to testify.

Yes Sammy, you need to tell her that the Party in not over yet because I am coming heavily on her. I wount give my enemy a breathing space until I've gotten him/her where I want, until JUSTICE will reign supreme.

Thanks again for your opinion Sammy.

Comment

Don't mess with Kmail !!! He is not easy going and laid back like me. He is the official ILW Hero of 2008 !

Comment

Originally posted by kmail22:
                              Hi Sammy,
                              Absolutely,the party is not over. I am more than prepared to battle them. The next move they make with respect to this case, I will nail them for more than $30,000. Just for your information, I flew in 2 expert witnesses from another country ready to testify on their knowlege of the fraudulent marriage from inception. Again, I have 4 more witnesses readily availabe here in the State to testify.

Yes Sammy, you need to tell her that the Party in not over yet because I am coming heavily on her. I wount give my enemy a breathing space until I've gotten him/her where I want, until JUSTICE will reign supreme.

Thanks again for your opinion Sammy.
                              Congratulations!!!!
                              Has Been Difficult, Stressful, And Unnecessary For You. but You Are Gaining and Making Justice Work!!!! Good Job!!!

I Would Buy You a Drink, But Davdah and Som Cut Off My Allowance! They Said I Spend Too Much On Drinks and Dolly's! go Figure!!!!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation