Thank you Ratito921

Leave a comment:

• Ratito921
    replied
    go to www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    what's that UK website which is similar to ILW.com?
    I have seen it somewhere called expasts.com or something, but can't find it. I did not get a clear answer to my problem here...

I am European and live in London with my US citizen girlfriend. We are planning to get married and continue to live here for the time being.
    My question is the following: if, one day we decide to move back to the US, could I apply for and obtain green card outside the US through consular processing, (based on marriage to a US citizen) and then move back to the States or I would have to move back to the US first and apply for a green card there?
    Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    started a topic what's that UK website?

what's that UK website?

what's that UK website which is similar to ILW.com?
    I have seen it somewhere called expasts.com or something, but can't find it. I did not get a clear answer to my problem here...

I am European and live in London with my US citizen girlfriend. We are planning to get married and continue to live here for the time being.
    My question is the following: if, one day we decide to move back to the US, could I apply for and obtain green card outside the US through consular processing, (based on marriage to a US citizen) and then move back to the States or I would have to move back to the US first and apply for a green card there?
    Thank you for your help.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation