X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Absurd" marriage? Read on!

Here's the situation:

A fictitious Scottish woman (we'll call her Kezzie) marries an autistic USC with very limited speech and almost next to nothing movements. Every day before she leaves for work, Kezzie asks her stay-at-home husband to gather as much evidence as possible in preparation for her AOS. The final decision of which and what works better though, always includes her. The day of the interview arrives.

As the AO has never been trained in figuring out autistic people's words and movements, he has no other option, but to shift his attention solely to Kezzie. Turning in the evidence though, is a whole different story. It is done by her husband.

Kezzie gets her approval.

Eventually, Kezzie gets her citizenship and right away, the first move she makes is bring her elderly parents over to the US, concerned about their health.

After all was said and done, Kezzie faces her scenario being exposed one day on visajourney.com, a "public" website. For some odd, strange reason, Kezzie reports it to the webmaster, who in turn not only deletes the post, but also suspends the poster. While Kezzie's relieved, the poster wonders why a so called "public" website would take such action.

To this day, Kezzie swears that she never married her husband for a green card, nor to get citizenship and much less to have her old folks brought over. She says her marriage was legitimate from day one.

Here's the situation:

A fictitious Scottish woman (we'll call her Kezzie) marries an autistic USC with very limited speech and almost next to nothing movements. Every day before she leaves for work, Kezzie asks her stay-at-home husband to gather as much evidence as possible in preparation for her AOS. The final decision of which and what works better though, always includes her. The day of the interview arrives.

As the AO has never been trained in figuring out autistic people's words and movements, he has no other option, but to shift his attention solely to Kezzie. Turning in the evidence though, is a whole different story. It is done by her husband.

Kezzie gets her approval.

Eventually, Kezzie gets her citizenship and right away, the first move she makes is bring her elderly parents over to the US, concerned about their health.

After all was said and done, Kezzie faces her scenario being exposed one day on visajourney.com, a "public" website. For some odd, strange reason, Kezzie reports it to the webmaster, who in turn not only deletes the post, but also suspends the poster. While Kezzie's relieved, the poster wonders why a so called "public" website would take such action.

To this day, Kezzie swears that she never married her husband for a green card, nor to get citizenship and much less to have her old folks brought over. She says her marriage was legitimate from day one.

Comment

ONLY AUTISTIC IDIOTS MARRY FOREIGN POOOPSTERS, BECAUSE ALL THE FOREIGN POOOPSTERS ARE BY DEFINITION LIARS WHO MARRY IDIOT, AUTISTIC USC's SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING A GC !!!

P.S. Only thing that puzzles me is that this woman ,apparently, isn't our typical Dirtbag Ape from a Third World Apeland (since she is Scottish).
      Now, how and why would Scottish woman do something customary of Dirtbag Apes coming from Third World Apelands
      http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1061492/i/040401292763.jpg

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ONLY AUTISTIC IDIOTS MARRY FOREIGN POOOPSTERS, BECAUSE ALL THE FOREIGN POOOPSTERS ARE BY DEFINITION LIARS WHO MARRY IDIOT, AUTISTIC USC's SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING A GC !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Autistic people shouldn't be blamed at all. Do they know any better? I just ask myself: where was the family throughout all of this? Apply the effect a foreign woman's accent has on a normal guy who scores on a regular basis, to an autistic man who, unless previously married to another foreign woman, doesn't even know what the word score means.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">P.S. Only thing that puzzles me is that this woman ,apparently, isn't our typical Dirtbag Ape from a Third World Apeland (since she is Scottish).

Now, how and why would Scottish women do something customary of Dirtbag Apes coming from Third World Apelands </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dirtbag Apes come in all shapes, sizes and colors and as we can see, different Apelands too.

Comment

I was not suprised by your story. One year ago, a Philipino woman marries a US citizen who was epileptic and schizophrenic within four months. The guy was very clever 50 years old and she was 33 years old. What was the motive? GC! SHe also had a son in Philipines 12 years old whom she will take him adopted by the szhizo guy. Can you imagine? It is beyond my comprehension a woman which I easely call her a dirt ****, sacrifices her son raised by a schizophrenic. Oh God!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was not suprised by your story. One year ago, a Philipino woman marries a US citizen who was epileptic and schizophrenic within four months. The guy was very clever 50 years old and she was 33 years old. What was the motive? GC! SHe also had a son in Philipines 12 years old whom she will take him adopted by the szhizo guy. Can you imagine? It is beyond my comprehension a woman which I easely call her a dirt ****, sacrifices her son raised by a schizophrenic. Oh God! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't this your same friend from Ukraine who married a 52-year old in a wheel chair and had a 16-year old son from a previous marriage? Wasn't she also 33-years old?

Oh, my all-time favorite game: "can you imagine!" Let's see: can you imagine that she's not going to abandon him b/c of his epileptic attacks, his age and his schizophrenia?

Comment

Autism's been in the news a lot lately. It includes a range of abilities, including those with Asperger's syndrome. People with autism are not necessarily mentally slow--in fact, those with Asperger's often have higher than average intelligence. They're mainly lacking in social skills and empathy.

Comment

I don't know if it is good or bad that every human condition is now being defined by a syndrome. Before they had Asperger's such people were called irritating bores.

Calling it a syndrome implores those who come into contact with such indviduals to be more sympathetic, while simultaneously allowing the individual themself to continue their behavior devoid of any responsibility or motivation to alter it.

Calling them a more caustic name, while seemingly insensitive, may actually compel the individual to at least try to alter their behavior.

One side reinforces the notion of "victim" the other reinforces the notion of self determination.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Autism's been in the news a lot lately. It includes a range of abilities, including those with Asperger's syndrome. People with autism are not necessarily mentally slow--in fact, those with Asperger's often have higher than average intelligence. They're mainly lacking in social skills and empathy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But as autism relates to this case, the fact that the "victim" had limited speech and almost next-to-none movements actually helped the beneficiary get her GC.

Comment

So did "Keezie" divorced her husband as soon as she got her citizenship or something?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So did "Keezie" divorce her husband as soon as she got her citizenship or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She will get her citizenship 2 days from today.

Then she will bring her parents over.

What happens next, only God knows.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What makes you think that some women don't have hearts and do it for the right reasons? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The right reasons being?

Some women have hearts, some women don't.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does it mean that someone who is autistic or any other way disabled, is not lovable?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anybody and everybody is lovable!

But let's face the music, loving and using are two different words.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why are you so quick to pass judgements dmartmar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you so quick to pass judgement on me? ;-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Foreign women are different than American spoiled Barbie dolls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In which ways?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It is sad to see your culture being all about individualism, doing only things that benefit only you and those that you get something out of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is sad that so many other cultures are also about individualism. Take for example, foreign women who marry USCs in looking out for their own self best interest. How so? Trying to get something out of us!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All you think about is money and the only thing you ever do for another person is when you get paid for it.

I know, its hard for you to understand me.
                        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you only knew that I married a woman from another country, not expecting anything other than love from her. Then only when she got caught, did she offer me money. Because I don't commit fraud, she ended up having to go back home. Hers that is.

See, I might be a USC, but money, as you say, is not necessarily my most important motivating factor in life. In fact, it might 3rd or 4th on my list of "importance."

So yes, I do understand you. But, you will never understand me.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But one bad experience shouldn't cloud your judgement as to other cases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you think it did?

Comment

This topic is not "judgement clouded." This topic is as clear as the blue sky!

Oh yeah, btw, the poster wasn't me.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No, so who is the original poster if not you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The OP elsewhere, is. The OP here, isn't.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway, I meant the way you approach this very case, not just the topic of the thread, shows your clouded judgement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Different cases breed different approaches, some that could cloud or otherwise clear, the manners in which they are judged.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Let's just wait and see what happens next. Whether the woman deserts the poor man, or not. Maybe they'll stay married forever? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only time will tell, if alloted to.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed