X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I was up at 5:00 AM and looked out, but it was cloudy and I couldn't see anything. Oh well, at least you got it on video! Great job, Brittie.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    The video from last night. Apart from some occasional cloud cover, the eclipse was quite clear

The Eclipse

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Nerds!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    The next time this happens on Dec 21st won't be until 2094 so I know I won't be around to see that one!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will leave that to the younger crowd like you and Proud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a nice compliment, Hudson, especially since I've probably seen three millennia compared to your two, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    I will leave that to the younger crowd like you and Proud. Us old timers who have seen two millennia need to rest every once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I might just get the video camera running tomorrow night if it's clear enough. It'll be cold enough for sure!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Very cool, Brittie. Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    For those of us able and willing to watch it, the first Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse since 1638 happens on Monday night/early Tuesday am...

Overview of the total lunar eclipse on December 21st A marvelous astronomical event will soon be upon many of us living on Earth. Just after midnight, during the morning of December 21st, a total lunar eclipse, the last one of the year, will be visible throughout most of the world. This is the second of two lunar eclipses to occur this year, but the first total lunar eclipse since February 21, 2008.

Observers in western South America and North America will have an excellent chance to view the lunar eclipse from beginning to end since the moon will be nearly directly overheard in these locations. While some of the eclipse will be visible throughout most of the world, only those situated in western South America and North America will see the eclipse from start to finish.

Spacedex.com

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    started a topic Totally OT but...

Totally OT but...

For those of us able and willing to watch it, the first Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse since 1638 happens on Monday night/early Tuesday am...

Overview of the total lunar eclipse on December 21st A marvelous astronomical event will soon be upon many of us living on Earth. Just after midnight, during the morning of December 21st, a total lunar eclipse, the last one of the year, will be visible throughout most of the world. This is the second of two lunar eclipses to occur this year, but the first total lunar eclipse since February 21, 2008.

Observers in western South America and North America will have an excellent chance to view the lunar eclipse from beginning to end since the moon will be nearly directly overheard in these locations. While some of the eclipse will be visible throughout most of the world, only those situated in western South America and North America will see the eclipse from start to finish.

Spacedex.com
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation