• Show
Clear All

• ALLAH punishes Texas - Bush home state

Deadly floods in texas. SubhanAllah

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/06/1....ap/index.html

Originally posted by manali:

F*ck you and your Allah. Hope you get killed by floods and meet your 72 virgin goats.

Comment

MANALI

If you look back in the history Allah doesn't even exist. There were some letters in a wall. I don't know how you can enchant his name. How does Allah look like?! Is it white?! Is it black?! Is old?! Is it young?! I bet you don't know the answer. In any case if you read the Coran you will see Allah didn't say let's kill people. So please get a life and don't put those kind of offensive posts.

Have a Great day!

Comment

Manali you know what???? Allah is going to punish your f u c k i n g a s s too if you keep with your s t u p i d religious s h i t.
        No one here cares about your s t u p i d beliefs nor your god that you claim to know.
        You are a f u c k i n g moron that I bet you don´t even know how to wipe your f u c k i n g a s s mother f u c k e r.

Comment

Manali here is your Allah

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Comment

If you want to fight, then fight me, coward infidel.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I won't give you the satisfaction of receiving anything more than the below response from me:

Comment

The sad part about it that she is a girl and she lives in the US.

Comment

Manali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Where are you m o t h e r f u c k e r????????
                  I just wanted to tell you something f u c k i ng moron...
                  Stick your Allah in to your f u c k i n g a s s and in to your mother´s too.
                  F u c k i n g Homosaphiens....

Comment

first of all I am a muslim and I think muslims like you make the rest of us look bad. God is not punishing anyone with that flood... its called a simple natural disaster... if everytime something went wrong to ur enemies u would say allah is punishing them then look at the middle east and most muslim countries... with corruption and wars and death everywhere... so if theres anyone being punished by allah its us muslims... secondly I think the responses from some of the other people on here to ur remarks are just as bad as ur remark in the frist place... ignorance is all around us... and it seems to be prevalant online where people can just hide behind their computer screens and show their true colours that they wouldnt normally show in person.

stop smearing what little image us muslims have left and keep ur ignorance and negativity to urself and ur fellow ignorant muslims as well... I am a devout muslim and i understand my religion very well... learn ur religion well before u speak for us as a representative of islam

superkenan@hot .... mail.com
                    if anyone has anything else they want to say to me

Comment

manali,
                      and God Allah,whatever you wanna call it punished you,when he put your ugly f.a.g.g.o.t monkey face on this planet.

At least You get laid by your own dad every now and then ;-),while your own mother gives you head ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                        manali,
                        and God Allah,whatever you wanna call it punished you,when he put your ugly f.a.g.g.o.t monkey face on this planet.

At least You get laid by your own dad every now and then ;-),while your own mother gives you head ;-)
                        HBKHBK - please don't stoop to this person's level. Try to ignore and move one. His or her post was bad enough without others adding vulgur fuel to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenan:
                          first of all I am a muslim and I think muslims like you make the rest of us look bad. God is not punishing anyone with that flood... its called a simple natural disaster... if everytime something went wrong to ur enemies u would say allah is punishing them then look at the middle east and most muslim countries... with corruption and wars and death everywhere... so if theres anyone being punished by allah its us muslims... secondly I think the responses from some of the other people on here to ur remarks are just as bad as ur remark in the frist place... ignorance is all around us... and it seems to be prevalant online where people can just hide behind their computer screens and show their true colours that they wouldnt normally show in person.

stop smearing what little image us muslims have left and keep ur ignorance and negativity to urself and ur fellow ignorant muslims as well... I am a devout muslim and i understand my religion very well... learn ur religion well before u speak for us as a representative of islam

superkenan@hot .... mail.com
                          if anyone has anything else they want to say to me
                          Good post
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

F_UC_K ALLAH !!

абать всех аллахов в сраную жопу !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lerka Я:
                              F_UC_K ALLAH !!

абать всех аллахов в сраную жопу !!
                              What an intelligent response, Lerka. Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation