Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS CARD! Stamped, "NOT VALID FOR WORK!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS CARD! Stamped, "NOT VALID FOR WORK!!!

How Many Have Used This Part Of Our System In Usa And Ignored The Stamp????? Bought Homes, Cars, Gained Credit, Gained Employment, Medical, Etc.????

THIS DESTROYED AMERICA!!!! I Dont Blame The Deceivers! I BLAME The SYSTEMS And Politics Of USA!!!! For Not Following Their Own Rules!!! Neyyyy, Let It Slide Attitude!

Please Post Your Input. Thanks.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

How Many Have Used This Part Of Our System In Usa And Ignored The Stamp????? Bought Homes, Cars, Gained Credit, Gained Employment, Medical, Etc.????

THIS DESTROYED AMERICA!!!! I Dont Blame The Deceivers! I BLAME The SYSTEMS And Politics Of USA!!!! For Not Following Their Own Rules!!! Neyyyy, Let It Slide Attitude!

Please Post Your Input. Thanks.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MIR,
      I think you are using an old form of an SS card. It now reads "Valid for work only through DHS approval." The card that would say "Not valid for work" has ceased circulation because of the limited number of SS numbers available. That is why the ITIN was invented in 1994 by US Congress and IRS.

In the US, anyone can purchase a home, bought a car, open bank accounts, etc without any SS card whatsoever. The SS card is only valid for work, not purchasing durable and nondurable goods or products, gaining credit, or anything else. In fact, there is no law, federal or state, that mandates you must have a SSN; however, the reason why banks need a SSN is strictly for tax purposes to send Form 1099 series, form 1098, or other required statements or forms.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

One of those cards could be used to buy stuff, as long as the person OBEYS the mandate and does not try to get employment! lol

But yeah, quite a few people have used such cards to obtain ILLEGAL employment!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
          MIR,
          I think you are using an old form of an SS card. It now reads "Valid for work only through DHS approval." The card that would say "Not valid for work" has ceased circulation because of the limited number of SS numbers available. That is why the ITIN was invented in 1994 by US Congress and IRS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DOES IT REALLY MATTER??? For The OP'S SITUATION?????
          Don't Try To Manipulate The Rules Through That Old Expected Ignorance **** Of The Seeker!!! The OP Knows If They Are Approved To WORK!!!!!

Not To Be Rude, You Do Your Thing, And I Will Do Mine!!!! I Guess Davdah Took A Few Minutes Of Peace? GO AWAY!!!! You Wont Find Your Satisfaction Here. Sorry.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
            One of those cards could be used to buy stuff, as long as the person OBEYS the mandate and does not try to get employment! lol

But yeah, quite a few people have used such cards to obtain ILLEGAL employment! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Guess Through Experience Shows That Probably More Than 90% Used It For Employment!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              Don't Try To Manipulate The Rules Through That Old Expected Ignorance **** Of The Seeker!!! The OP Knows If They Are Approved To WORK!!!!!
              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              To answer your question, yes it does matter. I understood your question, but giving clarification on what the card says. That is all. This is not manipulation of the rules and Houston said the same thing, just used shorter info.

I can post anywhere I want, but as long as you do not respond ot me, I will not respond to you directly, but I will still give my two cents.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                To answer your question, yes it does matter. I understood your question, but giving clarification on what the card says. That is all. This is not manipulation of the rules and Houston said the same thing, just used shorter info.

Besides, this is a free forum, I can post anywehre I want, but as long as you do not resopnd ot me, I will not respond to you directly, but I will still give my two cents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't Get Me Wrong! Your 2 Cents Contributes To The Solution! However I Myself Already Understand The Opposite Position We Both Hold. Continue Please. I Am Also Very BULL! More Than Likely I Will Pass You By. Sorry. Only Intellectual Priority Of My Own, That Distinguishes Where? And What, "Post"/Response" I Respond. Thank You.

Comment

?????????????? Your post does not make sense

Comment

DC aren't you kindah far behind the news.

anyways here it is

http://www.dhs.gov/xprevprot/program...221678150.shtm

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0080609-2.html

not only you need to fill up the I-9 but
                    you need to provide proof from the DHS that you are authorize to work

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                      DC aren't you kindah far behind the news.

anyways here it is

http://www.dhs.gov/xprevprot/programs/gc_.shtm

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/06/.html

not only you need to fill up the I-9 but
                      you need to provide proof from the DHS that you are authorize to work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Know All About It! . Show Unbiased Actian Nationaly. Then I Will respond. . What Are Rules Anyway??? The Government Appears To Pick and Choose Which To Follow And Enforce! Not Us!!! . Try those links In 2009 After Elections Are Over!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation