Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone has reasons for coming to ILW ???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcwtech
    replied
    I Came Here seeking Knowledge And answers That Might help Me with my situation. No, talking about politics is not my thing, as is the reason for some. No, i didn't come here to bash others religion, race, or beliefs. "Even though some might see it that way". No, I didn't come here searching for a lawyer or those preparing themselves for that profession. "though there are many on here for that very reason". No, I didn't come here to learn our politics, our immigration problems. "However there is good stuff here". No, i did not come here to have others question my education or writing abilities. "Which i do understand i am no writer and from the responses i have received thus far, i am not very good at expressing myself or my situation". No, i did not come here to be called a lier or to have others tear apart my story. "I only know What i have seen, heard, and experienced for myself". No, I did not come here from another country, culture, to learn our Current situation in politics, immigration, for unscrupulous reasons. "such as those that come to this site not to learn for the good reasons of someday becoming an American. but To Learn Of the loopholes in Our immigration Policy's, our political Issues, In order to learn just how to abuse our systems flaws in order to take advantage of the morals, values, ethics, that makes an American an AMERICAN! Those That Post on here that are currently living in other country's, "The Times and frequency of there posts". their overly protective demeanor when someone appears to be finding faults in their own country and lifestyle. "they don't want Americans to know the real truth. Oh! its wonderful here, people are great, we never lie, you should come visit sometime, Etc. "Why Do You Want and need sooo badly then, To come to the USA???. Such as the speeds and sprints.... and Others. so easy to tell who is a True American and who is not!!! you are smart, educated, good writers and projectors of what you want others to see!!! Being an American inst a race, religion, or a belief! ITS A WAY OF LIFE!!!! and those unscrupulous people that think you can blend, trick, manipulate Americans for personal gain. "My experience, the system already knows who you are! though most Americans feel neglected by our own system and rulings for those that have bad intentions and have gotten away with it so far. We know more than you realize! Americans are not stupid people! "though sometimes you feel you have gotten away with your plans and bad agenda! in the end the truth always comes out!!! being American didn't happen by accident!!!! Being an American is a way of life!!! acts of selflessness, ability to speak as an individual, ability to respect others for their beliefs "even though they are not our own". not to judge or condemn because someone is merely different" helping others even when there beliefs are different than our own" A STYLE, RESPECT, COMPASSION,.......... Sooooo... many things make an American!!! I Believe only those with true goodness inside"no matter where they are from in this world" Can Ever be or have what it takes to be an AMERICAN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dcwtech
    started a topic Everyone has reasons for coming to ILW ???

Everyone has reasons for coming to ILW ???

I Came Here seeking Knowledge And answers That Might help Me with my situation. No, talking about politics is not my thing, as is the reason for some. No, i didn't come here to bash others religion, race, or beliefs. "Even though some might see it that way". No, I didn't come here searching for a lawyer or those preparing themselves for that profession. "though there are many on here for that very reason". No, I didn't come here to learn our politics, our immigration problems. "However there is good stuff here". No, i did not come here to have others question my education or writing abilities. "Which i do understand i am no writer and from the responses i have received thus far, i am not very good at expressing myself or my situation". No, i did not come here to be called a lier or to have others tear apart my story. "I only know What i have seen, heard, and experienced for myself". No, I did not come here from another country, culture, to learn our Current situation in politics, immigration, for unscrupulous reasons. "such as those that come to this site not to learn for the good reasons of someday becoming an American. but To Learn Of the loopholes in Our immigration Policy's, our political Issues, In order to learn just how to abuse our systems flaws in order to take advantage of the morals, values, ethics, that makes an American an AMERICAN! Those That Post on here that are currently living in other country's, "The Times and frequency of there posts". their overly protective demeanor when someone appears to be finding faults in their own country and lifestyle. "they don't want Americans to know the real truth. Oh! its wonderful here, people are great, we never lie, you should come visit sometime, Etc. "Why Do You Want and need sooo badly then, To come to the USA???. Such as the speeds and sprints.... and Others. so easy to tell who is a True American and who is not!!! you are smart, educated, good writers and projectors of what you want others to see!!! Being an American inst a race, religion, or a belief! ITS A WAY OF LIFE!!!! and those unscrupulous people that think you can blend, trick, manipulate Americans for personal gain. "My experience, the system already knows who you are! though most Americans feel neglected by our own system and rulings for those that have bad intentions and have gotten away with it so far. We know more than you realize! Americans are not stupid people! "though sometimes you feel you have gotten away with your plans and bad agenda! in the end the truth always comes out!!! being American didn't happen by accident!!!! Being an American is a way of life!!! acts of selflessness, ability to speak as an individual, ability to respect others for their beliefs "even though they are not our own". not to judge or condemn because someone is merely different" helping others even when there beliefs are different than our own" A STYLE, RESPECT, COMPASSION,.......... Sooooo... many things make an American!!! I Believe only those with true goodness inside"no matter where they are from in this world" Can Ever be or have what it takes to be an AMERICAN!!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney