Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost !-94 and I need to leave the country

I've been here almost 6 years (over-stayed my student visa), when I was still in school I applied for an extension of my visa but never received anything from the immigration (they got my passport with my visa and my I-94), my daughter and I will be leaving the country in the next 2-3 weeks and I was wondering wether or not I need the I-94 to be able to leave because if I don't really, I'd rather keep my $160.
    How long does it take to get a new one?

Thank you

I've been here almost 6 years (over-stayed my student visa), when I was still in school I applied for an extension of my visa but never received anything from the immigration (they got my passport with my visa and my I-94), my daughter and I will be leaving the country in the next 2-3 weeks and I was wondering wether or not I need the I-94 to be able to leave because if I don't really, I'd rather keep my $160.
    How long does it take to get a new one?

Thank you

Comment

Your visa expired and you applied for an extension but never followed up on it ??? and now you want to leave the country and return ?
      Don't expect to be allowed back in....
      I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Mentioned nothng about coming back.

You do not need anything to leave apart from documents allowing you entry to wherever you are going.

Comment

thank you, no I do not intend to come back for a very long time, so the 10 year bar is ok with me.
          My husband is suppose to come join us in France in january (when our second child is due) so maybe we'll do my papers from there but like I said I'm in no hurry to come back.
          I'm glad to know I don't need to dig out $160 just to leave.
          But how would the immigration know that I ever left the country? Since I arrived almost 6 years ago I have a new electronic passport.
          Anyway that's just a detail.
          Thanks again

Comment

Does not really matter, they know when ou came in and if you sought re-entry it would be up to you to prove when you left.

Keep records of your departure.

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources