PRELIMINARY APPROVAL CSS/LULAC/LIFE ACT. IAP V USCIS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi bann me to i want to see the setlement i dont see any e.w.i. to be in the class member my email is fc827@netscape.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hard rock:
      hi bann me to i want to see the setlement i dont see any e.w.i. to be in the class member my email is fc827@netscape.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does e.w i mean?

Comment

hi ban. enter with out visa mean no inspection yes crosed the border but lot people got denied on life and lulac can this cases reaply again? bann thanks for your comments

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hard rock:
          hi ban. enter with out visa mean no inspection yes crosed the border but lot people got denied on life and lulac can this cases reaply again? bann thanks for your comments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok. Church record, denial rental, phone, cable letter are examples of evidence for you could not get those without record of admission together with affidavit from relative suggest 1981 presence.

Comment

Someone should write a book, I may suggest the title:
            "My life as an illegal, 30 years in search of status"

I think no matter how many settlements are reached one still must qualify on merits to get PR status under relevant act.
            And assuming that review of formerly denied case will likely get more scrutiny, one better have very strong, undeniable/acceptable evidence to succeed.

Other than that, good luck to all and best wishes.
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Bannister,

I'd just like to thank you personally for taking the time to share this information.

I know that many on this board either don't like me, or don't like my negative talk. It is very important that everybody here not make the same mistakes as me. Before my 2005 CSS/Newman submission, I consulted a lawyer to go over my case with me. In my pocket was my checkbook, I had intended to hire that lawyer. The lawyer said, he'd feel guilty taking my money because my case was a no brainer. Just send it in he said, "I doubt the CIS has ever seen a stronger case than yours." I had 10 times more evidence than I needed. You'll get approved easy he said, you don't need me.... He was wrong.

As you all know my case got denied, my appeal got rejected, then denied, my motion to reconsider got rejected twice then denied. Both my travel document, and EAD rejected without a refund long before my denial. All this because I got myself on the bad side of my immigration officer. I wrote letters of complaint. That was a huge mistake. Some of you might wonder how I could be so stupid as to complain? If I was trying to immigrate to China, I would never have complained because I would have expected corruption. I complained here, because I was in America and felt I had a right to complain about abuse. I was wrong, if you're not a US Citizen you have less rights than a dog, literally. You guys should learn from my mistakes, never complain unless a lawyer complains on you're behalf.

Comment

No, if you are not US Citizen you don't have less rights than a dog.
                It's just not true.

Now, how much of your rights you can use without actually starting to abuse it?
                That's a question to ponder.

Next, if your case is denied you usually have steps to take if you beleive it was denied in error, which is to either correct and resubmit it or else file for admin. review.
                Going straight to complaining without strong merits to back it can make you look provocative and then it's no brainer that by your action you pit an individual reviewer against yourself (as opposed to office worker in charge of a case number who only reads documents that you submitted with zero personal issue involved).

Finally, and this anyone with any life experience can attest to, it's better if you reduce complaining to minimum or none under any circumstances and try to resolve things smoothly to the best of your ability, because no one likes a "troublemaker" - that's just a plain fact and has roots in human psychology and unwritten social rules that most human beings follow in one or another way.
                Pitting an officer at USCIS with great power to decide your fate must not have been the wisest thing you ever done in your life.
                Now, if you were 90 years old US Citizen walking the streets of Arizona and if they detained and deported you for crossing the border with Mexico illegally then it would be a different story.

Good luck,
                E.
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Bannister any news?
                  sa

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources