Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRELIMINARY APPROVAL CSS/LULAC/LIFE ACT. IAP V USCIS

YOU MAY NOW VISIT www.ghp-law.net FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL COUNSEL-IN CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

YOU MAY NOW VISIT www.ghp-law.net FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL COUNSEL-IN CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Comment

Hey Bann,

It seems like that this setelment only for IAP(who entred with non-immigrant visa) not for CSS/LULAC(ewi).Let me know if I am wrong. ANd I hope I am wrong.

Thnaks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taxreg16:
        Hey Bann,

It seems like that this setelment only for IAP(who entred with non-immigrant visa) not for CSS/LULAC(ewi).Let me know if I am wrong. ANd I hope I am wrong.

Thnaks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you are wrong. Visit ghp-law.net

Comment

This settlement certainly sounds like good news.

My only reservation is how many people can not only prove that they entered with inspection, but also violated their visa prior to 01, 01, 1982.

Not too many I suspect???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taxreg16:
            Hey Bann,

No, you are wrong. Visit ghp-law.net </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Bann I read it. I didn't see anywhere it talks about mambers who are EWI. It's all about non-immigrant visa. Can tell exactly which page i cann see the reference about CSS/LULAC(EWI).
            Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
              Hey Bann,

No, you are wrong. Visit ghp-law.net </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Bann I read it. I didn't see anywhere it talks about mambers who are EWI. It's all about non-immigrant visa. Can tell exactly which page i cann see the reference about CSS/LULAC(EWI).
              Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are the ones stated in C, 111, and iv. Under enumerated categories, #3 respectively.

Comment

What will happen to the members who were presurred by USCIS to withdraw their applications at the time of interview, in last years. This settlement is more strict then the once approved earlier, unless under final agreement they change some provisions of qualifying guidelines. Like Unique mentioned it will be very hard for most of the members to prove their entry before jan, 1982 and show their unlawful status before that. But, Like I said earlier it will give more time to the members to survive again until some real CIR bill comes in play. Then I am sure everyone will be cleared without interviews, as USCIS has basically has all their information for last 17/18 years. GOOD LUCK AND SEE WHT HAPPENS. It is so weird, they have lottery system to invite people from other countries on green card and already living 12 million, they don't want to bring them out of shadows. Same thing, asking for more students and foreign worker's and don't pass DREAM ACT for the brightest and smart kids, living all their lives here and have proven to be a good citizens. And, they know only this country as their own and on top of that they didn't commit any crime too. They are getting punished for the crime they never commited. Hope all will change soon with the new govt. and new senate/congress. Need to get rid of hard headed politicians, so we can have a good and real change for progress and better lives and economy. Need to have a middle ground and compromise for once and all.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                  What will happen to the members who were presurred by USCIS to withdraw their applications at the time of interview, in last years. This settlement is more strict then the once approved earlier, unless under final agreement they change some provisions of qualifying guidelines. Like Unique mentioned it will be very hard for most of the members to prove their entry before jan, 1982 and show their unlawful status before that. But, Like I said earlier it will give more time to the members to survive again until some real CIR bill comes in play. Then I am sure everyone will be cleared without interviews, as USCIS has basically has all their information for last 17/18 years. GOOD LUCK AND SEE WHT HAPPENS. It is so weird, they have lottery system to invite people from other countries on green card and already living 12 million, they don't want to bring them out of shadows. Same thing, asking for more students and foreign worker's and don't pass DREAM ACT for the brightest and smart kids, living all their lives here and have proven to be a good citizens. And, they know only this country as their own and on top of that they didn't commit any crime too. They are getting punished for the crime they never commited. Hope all will change soon with the new govt. and new senate/congress. Need to get rid of hard headed politicians, so we can have a good and real change for progress and better lives and economy. Need to have a middle ground and compromise for once and all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alien need only to submit affidavit from landlord, record of rent, church record etc. individual claiming to be NON-IMMIGRANT ( THOSE WHO ENTERED WITH VISA MAY BE DISPPROVED BY USCIS. I recommend a lawyer on this issue

Comment

What do u mean, THOSE WHO ENTERED WITH VISA MAY BE DISPPROVED BY USCIS. I recommend a lawyer on this issue. Pls. explain. thanks

Comment

The real truth is a zero, here's why.

If anyone was recently denied via the CSS/Newman/LULAC they should already understand that all this is basically a **** shoot. Anyone who was approved recently could also have been denied, and visa versa. There is no such thing as a solid case here, because you have to prove your continued presents from 01/01/82 until 1987 or 1988. Nobody has proof for everyday. There are no guidelines for how strict the USCIS can be. Therefore any case could be approved, or denied. All of those people who were recently approved and feel they qualified more than the one's who were denied, are just flat out wrong. They are just luckier. Luckier because their immigration officer was having a good day, or wanted to go home early and couldn't be bothered looking too close, or liked you in the interview and went ahead and approved you, etc. All cases could have also went the other way.

The problem now is since the denied are going to re-apply, their case files will be looked at again by the CIS. This time it's worse because the reason for your recent denial will be right on the top of your file, and it will be the first thing the new adjudicator will read. The new adjudicator will already agree with your resent denial. (do you really think he will think you should have been approved?? Don't forget who he works for and who's side he will be on. This is very sure and clear) Remember, many of the approved got approved because the adjudicator was too lazy to find a fault. Remember all cases could have been denied because nobody has 100% total proof and there are no guidelines for how strict the CIS can be. If you irritate the CIS you will get denied because they will simply look for something small or for a period of a few months from 25 years ago were you don't have any proof. Bang your dead. It's just that simple.

What I'm trying to say here is these types of cases are not black & white.

This is why these cases are so different from any other type of immigration case. The greatest advantage to the applicant is, it takes more effort to deny a case than to approve a case. This is the reason many people got approved. Because it's more time consuming to deny a case, because the officer has to build a case for denial. If you got approved, it might be because you got a lazy officer.

If we could all sit down at a table and look at each others cases. We, ourselves, would be shocked at who got approved and who got denied. We would all be shocked to find, that someone got away with something much worse than what you got denied for!!!

My friends, this is the absolute truth like it or not.

Comment

Unique, you are right every case has been dealt according to the officer's vision and not following the guidelines of the previous settlement. And we all have our bitter experiences. But, I don't think lot of people got approved under lulac/css/life act applications, most of them are either denied or withdrawals, again at the discretion of the officer's how they pressurized the members. But, my question is why can't they just take in account that members have been here on their books for more then 17 years, established their lives and have been fighting for their status and paying enormous amt. of fees to the lawyers and USCIS and they cannot use thier files/info. for the proceedings, so why dont they just adjust their status proving if they have no criminal records and all. And, let them be on their path to become a useful citizen, we are only talking about few hundred thousands people now. But, no they are becoming more and more difficult as time is flying. Like I said earlier, the only solutions to all is CIR and that's it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                          What do u mean, THOSE WHO ENTERED WITH VISA MAY BE DISPPROVED BY USCIS. I recommend a lawyer on this issue. Pls. explain. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you claim to be non-immigrant, then that will be on record here or at the embassy and can be verified. If they do not find that then you did not enter as non-immigrant. You are alien who enter through other means e.i border crossing of some kind.

Comment

Ban where You can find for ewi like c1 and c2 you said I cannot find them.Please help.
                            sa

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shafiq344:
                              Ban where You can find for ewi like c1 and c2 you said I cannot find them.Please help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check your email.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed