Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding getting SSN without work permit on hand.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding getting SSN without work permit on hand.

Hi :-)
    My application for ead was approved about 2 month ago and I still havent received it , I contact uscis and they told me they will send a request (3rd one) to the office to resend my card.

I really dont know what the next step will be avbl. for me and she told me (on the phone) I need to wait another 30 days until they resend my card again.

I really want to get SSN but I dont know how , I didnt received notice from the USCIS regarding my application and still waiting for my EAD card.

I know it was approved 1st because I received an email about it and the status of the case show as approved online , also I know because the lady on the phone told me it was approved.

How can I get a SSN card without work permit on hand ?
    Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi :-)
    My application for ead was approved about 2 month ago and I still havent received it , I contact uscis and they told me they will send a request (3rd one) to the office to resend my card.

I really dont know what the next step will be avbl. for me and she told me (on the phone) I need to wait another 30 days until they resend my card again.

I really want to get SSN but I dont know how , I didnt received notice from the USCIS regarding my application and still waiting for my EAD card.

I know it was approved 1st because I received an email about it and the status of the case show as approved online , also I know because the lady on the phone told me it was approved.

How can I get a SSN card without work permit on hand ?
    Please help me.

Thank you.

Comment

I am not a racist and all for legal immigrants , so let me help you here !!!

You can make an info-pass appointment with USCIS (check www.uscis.gov website), and they will give you an interim EAD while you wait for your card to arrive.

Thank you for being a legal immigrant! ( as you can see, I am NOT a racist, bigot or hater as some liars allege !!!!!!!! )

Snserely,
      LieMaster.

Comment

You will need to make an info pass appointment and bring the printout about the approval. More than likely, the card got lost in the mail and will issue a temporary EAD and reissue the permenant one. Then contact SSA to find the nearest location to get the SS card. That will arrive in 2 weeks.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I am not a racist nor anti-immigrant !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation