Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• path to citizenship??

Politicians that want to clear a path for citizenship for the illegals. May soon find themselves on a path to political extinction!! The American people are not dumb and will voice thier opinion at the polls. They already have in California. two democrats have been voted out of office and replaced with republicans. we are finally being heard. And we are getting stronger!!!!!!!!!!

Politicians that want to clear a path for citizenship for the illegals. May soon find themselves on a path to political extinction!! The American people are not dumb and will voice thier opinion at the polls. They already have in California. two democrats have been voted out of office and replaced with republicans. we are finally being heard. And we are getting stronger!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think that they at least have to implement guest worker program asap, instead of fighting with each other. I think that this will be trully rational middle ground.

Comment

The problem with guest worker plan is that the American people do not want to reward people who entered the country by committing criminal acts!!

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Thank you. Not to agree would be unamerican. To many of them in this forum!!

Comment

not all af them entered illegally, and secondly, citizens of any country should do whatever is the best for their country and its economy. And massive deportation will harm the economy and international relationships of any country. Do you realize that or not?

Comment

mpod, if u add 2+2=5 this is the way u think!!

Comment

I am affraid that if illegals leave it will through the economy into ressesion.

If significant labor and investors' loss didn't affect the economy, all illegals would be deported without a question.

I'm sure Senate and the House would not have any problem conpromising on the bill otherwise.

Comment

U have no clue!! Let me show u. 25 yrs. ago are economy was stronger than it is today. That should give u something to think about. We never needed illegals. Who built this country????? It sure the F*U*C*K was not illegal criminals!! Please your pea brain is showing MPOD!!

Comment

pagasus
                      First off ... please tell us What two Democrats are removed out of office replaced by republicans ... elections are still months away i would really wanna read the reason they were removed from office i'm sure its not because of the vote on the comprehensive immigration bill
                      since house did'nt vote on it yet.
                      also using foul language online without exposing your real identity is against the law now...

Comment

Pegasus, I can also insult you in so many different ways, that you can't even imagine. But what's the point...?...

If you want me to take your opinion into consideration, please, express your feeling in civilized manner, and I will do the same.

I agree that illegal immigration has to be stopped asap. I think it is absolutely disgusting to break into another country and start suc-king money out of it.

But.

United States of America is a very genuine country in a way that it was formed and created by immigrants. 'American' is not defined by race, or nationality, but by the belonging to this country.
                        If you are 'Latino', you still can be an American, but never, French, or German, or Russian at the same time. That's what special about this country, that's what makes people of this country united, that's what makes this country so strong.
                        People who live here, no matter who they are or where they came from feel equal, and therefore free. Once they acknowledge that, they become Americans by spirit, and there is no way back. Freedom is a spirit of the United States.

If you want to continue being proud to be an American, you should understand what makes America strong. Do not be so conservative, and try to think outside of the box.

If you don't want to have a child, you should think about it before having ***, and not after the baby is born...

Immigration should not stop, however I agree that it has to be legal.

People, who started their American dream, already contributed to the spirit of this country; therefore they should be given a chance to do it the right way.

They have to enter the country the right way and to follow the laws of this country from now on. They also should understand the importance and the meaningfulness of what they get.

And also if they fail to follow the rules, they should not be given any chance, whatsoever, to remain here.

------------------------------------------------
                        And this is the end of the discussion.

Comment

MOMO read the paper. And go ahead and report me u P*U*N*K. We have bigger problems with the illegals!! Politicians that vote for amnesty are on a road to political destruction. I do not remember where I read it but I will look again for it. And then I will post it. It was in Southern California. Two Democrats replaced by Republicans. When I read it it made me proud to be American!!!

Comment

First off i'm not a snitch i can take care of myself but someone might get you in trouble.
                            secondly if you don't have your facts straight then dn't post ne thing. You "heard" and you "read" are all excuses type your next excuse here (____________). In southern California a Republican was replaced by another republican.
                            The oust republican took bribes and is now serving time in a Federal Prison.
                            If you "read" about "that news" you were talking about then post.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation