Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing child's name during naturalization

Hello - I understand that it is possible to change a minor child's name who's derriving citizenship from his naturalizing mother during the naturalization process. What I don't understand are the particulars of the process:
    how,
    when,
    what's,
    required,
    and who's involved?
    And so far I've not been able to find much addressing this in the USCIS sources - not on N-400 or N-600 instructions. Any insights appreciated. El

Hello - I understand that it is possible to change a minor child's name who's derriving citizenship from his naturalizing mother during the naturalization process. What I don't understand are the particulars of the process:
    how,
    when,
    what's,
    required,
    and who's involved?
    And so far I've not been able to find much addressing this in the USCIS sources - not on N-400 or N-600 instructions. Any insights appreciated. El

Comment

Yes you can change the name at the time of naturalization process, and hope you have included the name of the child in N-400 and child must be present at the time of naturalization .
      child did enter US as an LPR

Court will type the current name on the back of naturalization certificate.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation