X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse
    replied
    If the visa expires then your fiance/spouse should not leave the country until all paperwork has been processed

Leave a comment:

• williamaria
    replied
    you can get married before or after expiration of the I-94, but you will have to file the papers for adjustment of status no later than 180 days from the I-94 date so that she can be eligible for the travel permit. She will not have to leave the country after the papers are filed. The sooner you file papers after getting married the better. Good luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Josie Jo
    replied
    A Mexican with a VISA??

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    Post in www.immigrate2us.net Those folks are nice and will give you ALL your options.

Leave a comment:

• Cobaltblue
    replied
    I am a naturalized U.S. citizen, planning to wed a Mexican national presently in the U.S. on a tourist visa, with an expiration date of November 15, 2004. Is it necessary that we get married prior to the expiration of the visa so that I can petition for her legal residency? Will it be necessary for her to leave the country if we wait to get married until after the expiration of the visa? Please advise as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Marriage to Mexican national with passport expiring in November, 2004

I am a naturalized U.S. citizen, planning to wed a Mexican national presently in the U.S. on a tourist visa, with an expiration date of November 15, 2004. Is it necessary that we get married prior to the expiration of the visa so that I can petition for her legal residency? Will it be necessary for her to leave the country if we wait to get married until after the expiration of the visa? Please advise as soon as possible.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney