Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should he do

my friend wife file for him in 2002, they have 2 kids but the problem is that he was arrest for weed 4 times. he got an interview coming up, he is worried that they will send him home and not give him his papers, bc he went to a lawyer and the lawyer told him they going to deport him is there any true to this or should he go in to them.

my friend wife file for him in 2002, they have 2 kids but the problem is that he was arrest for weed 4 times. he got an interview coming up, he is worried that they will send him home and not give him his papers, bc he went to a lawyer and the lawyer told him they going to deport him is there any true to this or should he go in to them.

Comment

Forget it. Drugs are drugs and with four arrests he doesn't have much hope.

Comment

This is not true that there is no hope..They are way he can gain pardon under immigration law..They are certain papers he can file but those doesnt guaranty you anything, but there are papers you can file for criminal.

One thing that ill say is, getting arrested all those times will cut his chances greatly..If it was one, he would have a better chance but 3?

Anyway, try to get second and third advice and ask your lawyers whether he can not file for certyain criminal papers.

Ill keep him and many others that are in the same situation, in my prayers and would like others to do the same.

Comment

thanks alot guys but again i am going to tell him to go see a next lawyer,bc it so funny that ppl who get lock up for gun get there papers.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation