X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-40

dear friends,

I sent EAD for renewal, my husband's came first and now i checked my status and found out that it is approved.

we sent replies for their enquiries from my employer for my I-140 by end of July. Now it is almost a month. Does it take this long to get approval? I filed concurrently, employment based. Anybody in this boat? pls reply

thanks
    Therez

dear friends,

I sent EAD for renewal, my husband's came first and now i checked my status and found out that it is approved.

we sent replies for their enquiries from my employer for my I-140 by end of July. Now it is almost a month. Does it take this long to get approval? I filed concurrently, employment based. Anybody in this boat? pls reply

thanks
    Therez

Comment

Say that again??

You applied for an I-140 and also for an EAD and I-140 has been approved and you haven't received your EAD?

I would think you need to file an adjustment of status (I-485) and then get the green card and then you can work. That is your EAD.

Comment

What status are you currently on that allows you to work? Are you asking why your extension of EAD hasn't been granted????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation