•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldE
    replied
    Oh Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere !!!
    At the end of the day it is you who kicks everyone's a** !!!
    Long live Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, the Greatest Senator to ever walk on the surface of Earth !!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and I'm just as scared of this moron as I was of CDU - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CDU KICKED YOUR A** You twittering bovine !!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I noticed that Brit and Koller did not respond to my pointing out that the story about free taxpayer funded prostitutes was also in the Telegraph.

I am vindicated again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GLORIOUS VINDICATION !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and I'm just as scared of this moron as I was of CDU - lol.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back. I think you are the biggest moron ILW has seen on this forum in a long time. You try to talk big, but your intelligence level is below sea level. Why not grow a brain before striking out at people on internet forums?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enthusiasm - The Greek word signifies emotion of the bowels, internal agitation. Was the word invented by the Greeks to express the shocks experienced by the nerves, the dilation and shrinking of the intestines, the violent contraction of the heart, the precipitous course of those fiery spirits which mount from the bowels to the brain whenever we are strongly and vividly affected?

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Brainless Brit can only insult, not address the fact that his perverted country pays for prostitutes for the disabled.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't belittle America, but do belittle you, which is so much fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brilliant! Well said Koller. STUFF YOU No Brain!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    sie haben klein Schande!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sie haben klein Schande - I do! I have nothing to be ashamed about.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    you gather wrong Herr KollerKraut, I have been to more places than I can name in this short space. See S12 and Federale86, this kraut is pro German, he EVEN KNOWS where Kiel is, wow! but he doesn't care enough to go back and live there. He has problems with U.S. immigration, he's unable to solve his own issues yet the kraut sticks his nose defending the undefendable, more importantly, he belittles the U.S. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man, defending the undefendable.....you have issues greater than the police of both nations allows.

You have a problem with anything other than the U.S. which tells me that you are the pompous one. I, by having lived in a comparable well developed nation (Deutschland) I know the two countries are very much alike. It doesn't really matter where I would live, because I have to work and pay taxes everywhere and I don't want to move. Nor am I ready to make the decision yet to change the color of my passport, and can't fathom where you would gather that from. My immigration problem has been sorted out. I don't belittle America, but do belittle you, which is so much fun.

You do agree that America has just as much societal problems as Deutschland, right?.

I am answering you.....I must be bored.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    sie haben klein Schande!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    so, if Deutschland is so great, why are you so desperate to become one of us, ehhh??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Convenience!

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    you gather wrong Herr KollerKraut, I have been to more places than I can name in this short space. See S12 and Federale86, this kraut is pro German, he EVEN KNOWS where Kiel is, wow! but he doesn't care enough to go back and live there. He has problems with U.S. immigration, he's unable to solve his own issues yet the kraut sticks his nose defending the undefendable, more importantly, he belittles the U.S.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation