Now I Know Why Brit Loves The UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brainless Brit can only insult, not address the fact that his perverted country pays for prostitutes for the disabled.

Comment

KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enthusiasm - The Greek word signifies emotion of the bowels, internal agitation. Was the word invented by the Greeks to express the shocks experienced by the nerves, the dilation and shrinking of the intestines, the violent contraction of the heart, the precipitous course of those fiery spirits which mount from the bowels to the brain whenever we are strongly and vividly affected?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          KollerKraut, you lie!!! you have NOT fixed your immigration problem. Don't mess with me, the last guy who tried it I took him to court and had the pleasure of sweeping the floor with him , ok? Also, you answer me because you couldn't ignore me if you tried. And what is the filthy, primitive, smelly muslim 'brit' doing here anyway? oh, I forgot, he's your mouthpiece and l.o.v.e.r. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back. I think you are the biggest moron ILW has seen on this forum in a long time. You try to talk big, but your intelligence level is below sea level. Why not grow a brain before striking out at people on internet forums?

Comment

I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and I'm just as scared of this moron as I was of CDU - lol.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                I noticed that Brit and Koller did not respond to my pointing out that the story about free taxpayer funded prostitutes was also in the Telegraph.

I am vindicated again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GLORIOUS VINDICATION !!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                  I get it now. No Brain is just like CDU. They want us to slander and libel them so they can go to court and attempt to get some $$$ off us. It ain't gonna work No Brain, sorry nice try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and I'm just as scared of this moron as I was of CDU - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CDU KICKED YOUR A** You twittering bovine !!!!

Comment

Oh Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere !!!
                    At the end of the day it is you who kicks everyone's a** !!!
                    Long live Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, the Greatest Senator to ever walk on the surface of Earth !!!
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation