X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    so, if Deutschland is so great, why are you so desperate to become one of us, ehhh???

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I noticed that Brit and Koller did not respond to my pointing out that the story about free taxpayer funded prostitutes was also in the Telegraph.

I am vindicated again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I am sorry! I will read the article and comment on it.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    I noticed that Brit and Koller did not respond to my pointing out that the story about free taxpayer funded prostitutes was also in the Telegraph.

I am vindicated again.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    and you actually thought that I give a d.a.m.n. where that loser city is? boy, you are dumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least I know where and what Kiel is. You, I gather have never been of the block. You, because you are brainwashed think America is it, it, it.

Dream on....!

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    and you actually thought that I give a d.a.m.n. where that loser city is? boy, you are dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    HA HA HA, the kraut is angry. By the way kraut, you didn't make any comments to my post, what's stopping you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not angry...you asked where Kiel is. I showed you.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    HA HA HA, the kraut is angry. By the way kraut, you didn't make any comments to my post, what's stopping you?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    The Sofa bar in the northern city of Kiel caters to a very particular clientele -- unemployed alcoholics. The experiment has been such a success that other cities are now hoping to follow suit. The bar is the latest addition to Germany's social welfare state. And it's an establishment that has captured the attention of many other cities around the coIn this bar, some of the costs are covered by taxpayer money from the city treasury. The Sofa is Germany's first drinking room, a sort of crash smoking room for alcoholics. Most of the people who frequent the place are serious alcoholics and are allowed to bring their own cheap beer and sangria. The bar itself only serves soft drinks and strong coffee. "It's great," says Dirk, twisting his tattooed face into a smile, "isn't it?" Where is Kiel, KollerKraut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There!

I haven't been to Germany in many, many years. I've been here. Alcoholism, is as existent here as it is anywhere. And if you think, you as a US-taxpayer are not supplementing alcoholics, you better check again. Alcoholics or drug-oholics here if you can't find them in a concentrated location/center run by the government or church, which are usually 503c organization deducting their expenses, are still on the taxpayers pocket. They receive social security checks and, if you don't see them wandering in the streets, sometimes you'll see 10 or more taxpaying citizens render their seats to them in the subway.

However, you think Germany is a welfare state because it's taking alcoholics of the streets.

Way to go!

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    The Sofa bar in the northern city of Kiel caters to a very particular clientele -- unemployed alcoholics. The experiment has been such a success that other cities are now hoping to follow suit. The bar is the latest addition to Germany's social welfare state. And it's an establishment that has captured the attention of many other cities around the coIn this bar, some of the costs are covered by taxpayer money from the city treasury. The Sofa is Germany's first drinking room, a sort of crash smoking room for alcoholics. Most of the people who frequent the place are serious alcoholics and are allowed to bring their own cheap beer and sangria. The bar itself only serves soft drinks and strong coffee. "It's great," says Dirk, twisting his tattooed face into a smile, "isn't it?" Where is Kiel, KollerKraut?

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    I know because you said it yourself KollerKraut. I read your whining. I also read how the f.a.g. 'brit' ran over to your side to console you.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Yes, the Germans organized.......oopppsss...

LOL. As the descendants of Prussians, I, as the song says, Love Germany!

But here it is in the Telegraph, a respectable newspaper.

More on the free prostitutes.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Brit is a graduate of the UK School of Fine Wan.king.....also paid for by the good citizens of England... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, ha, ha...S12 is a graduate of the US School of Fine J.erk-Off....also paid for by the good citizens of USA.

And how does NA know what life I am living? I am the poster child of organization. I am German!

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    HA HA HA HA, S12, once again you did NOT disappoint me, you made me laugh so hard my tears came down my cheeks. As for KollerKraut who lives a messy life (yet he tells others what to do) and the primitive 'brit' I say:

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think it was last year I was checking out at the supermarket and spotted a big black & white picture of a nostalgic looking baby floating in a life-raft in the middle of the ocean. The headline read: Baby Survives Titanic Disaster - or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it says it all when in 2008 the NI broke the story of John Edwards and his mistress and none of the other sources believed it.

The NI like the Daily Mail is nothing more than an opinion paper thinly disguised as news. They take after the greatest opinion tabloid ever - Fox News LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Daily Mail = The National Enquirer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was last year I was checking out at the supermarket and spotted a big black & white picture of a nostalgic looking baby floating in a life-raft in the middle of the ocean. The headline read: Baby Survives Titanic Disaster - or something like that.

I investigated, and low and behold it was a hole stack of the National Inquirer. I couldn't get over it then, and the reason I remember it today is because I am still not over it.

Who the phuck is spending money on the National Inquirer?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation