X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT INTERVIEWD TODAY-AOS MARRIAGE BASED-DDINT GET STAMPED.HELP PASHA

Hi

I been reading forums for a while, please help me with a question I have, Pasha you look to answer these questions, please help

I got interviewd today, everything went fine, Interiver was OK, when she checked everyhting, she said she cant stamp my passport as they dont have the FBI check yet, I got Finger printed last month, my interview was son in cincinnati OH, she said she will send me letter of DECISION in mail, what does that mean?can they deny me?when we were leaving, i asekd her how was the interview, she said it was fine dont you think, i was liek yes sure it was
    Anyway, WHat will happen next, please help

Hi

I been reading forums for a while, please help me with a question I have, Pasha you look to answer these questions, please help

I got interviewd today, everything went fine, Interiver was OK, when she checked everyhting, she said she cant stamp my passport as they dont have the FBI check yet, I got Finger printed last month, my interview was son in cincinnati OH, she said she will send me letter of DECISION in mail, what does that mean?can they deny me?when we were leaving, i asekd her how was the interview, she said it was fine dont you think, i was liek yes sure it was
    Anyway, WHat will happen next, please help

Comment

What happens next???? You wait for a response by mail. You shouldn't be worried.....unless you have something to hide.

Comment

There is nothing to hide, I have No BAD record at all, never been arrested or anything, not even have a TRAFFIC TICKET.But My question is, will they call me agian for interview?is there anyway I can see if BCIS got my FBI fingerprints?
        Thanks

Comment

Balikhan,
          How many days did you have from the date your received the appointment letter to the actual interview date.
          Please keep me updated.
          Cisse

Comment

31 days

Comment

Balikhan,
              Let me tell you, sit tight because the wait can be long...1,2, 3 or more months for the now "famous" security checks to clear...in my case it is going to be 2 months since my interview, and still nothing in the mail.
              All you can do is wait.
              Good luck!

Comment

Hi Kalla

In Cincinnati , it take uslkaly 2 months

Comment

please help me.....

Comment

With what? All you can do is sit back and wait for the FBI clearance. There is nothing any of us can help with.

Comment

Michael,Booob or all of the above (Balikhan) will help you!

Comment

Hi Balikhan,
                        just come down and as many friends on this board say you have to wait. Some time it's take couple months.By the way, My friend Kalla,
                        this Monday my husband got by mail his Green Card and about four day before the Welcome Letter from USA. So all of you will be fine- just be more patient.
                        All from the date of interview 3/2/04 done in four months.I think in NYC it will take a little longer, the friend of mine got in about 5 months.
                        Good Luck to all of YOU.

Comment

My original question was, even if My FBI background come's Ok, which it will, will they still call me for interview?

Comment

Hi balikhan,

Sorry for delay in reply.... Actually its better if you ask questions to Mohan, 4now ,Bronzelady, Pandora,Old Man and others and you can get faster reply.... Coz I visit this board once in a while .... Not like before...

U already got answer....at this point you got to wait but nothing else....and it depends on individual case ... how long will it take for background check...it could be anywhere from 2 months to 10/12 months .... So I wish you all the best ...have a great day... be patient ... Pasha

No. ur interview is done...though you will have to go to your local office for getting stamp in your passport...good luck...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation