Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start the business in USA

I would like to start the business in US, I am the owner of business in Thailand now, the company has established since 2002. I would like to start business in US , I will establish the US Corporation and would like to know which VISA type that most suitable for us and lead to permanent residence visa.

I would like to start the business in US, I am the owner of business in Thailand now, the company has established since 2002. I would like to start business in US , I will establish the US Corporation and would like to know which VISA type that most suitable for us and lead to permanent residence visa.

Comment

L1

If you can get it, lots of fraud so tricky.

Comment

If you are wise enough and resourseful enough to start your own enterprise abroad then proceed with it in effective and practical way (this is not a business forum, only an immigration related forum).

Once you know what type of business you want to/will run, have clear business plan, enough funds and possible arrangements to materialize your project then the next step would be to hire an immigration attorney to help you with options to immigrate (could be E, L or Investor Immigrant Visa, depending on your eligibility/resourses/choice and so on).

Good luck

Comment

Yes many people got succeeded by starting business in USA. You can also try the same mywegmansconnect. But before going procede, proper vision and clarity is very much important.
          Last edited by kelerein; 10-23-2019, 07:49 PM. Reason: To make it better

Comment

Originally posted by kelerein View Post
            Yes many people got succeeded by starting business in USA. You can also try the same mywegmansconnect. But before going procede, proper vision and clarity is very much important.
            a very useful advice several years after TS asked ))))

Comment

1. Trump tweets "American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME..
              2. No companies comply.
              3. This is viewed as ridiculous by the business community.
              4. The media ask law experts if he can do that. They say, not exactly.
              5. Trump attack the media and says he can per 1977 IEEPP law.
              So if Trump gave a lawful order, why are no companies complying? essay typer
              Apparently corporations are above the law when they view them as ridiculous.

Comment

I recently returned from a trip to Asian countries. He defended the amount necessary for travel and set off. But it didn’t work out as planned. The money quickly ended and an online loan service came to my aid, where I received emergency cash. Funds came to me through an online service directly to the card. At the same time, I did not send any documents by fax. Filling out the application and checking the candidacy of the borrower is done online.

Comment

Starting business in the USA isn't easy. I usually earn money online. One option among others is playing https://bingo77brazil.com/jogo-de-bingo/qingo-bingo. I'm a bingo fan so I can combine two things - enjoying my favorite game and making some money. That's amazing.

Comment

Can a non-citizen start a business in the US?
                    Last edited by rakeshoo7; 07-24-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I might want to begin the business in the US, I am the proprietor of a business in Thailand now, the organization has set up since 2002. I might want to begin a business in the US, I will set up the US Corporation and might want to realize which VISA type that generally reasonable for us and lead to a perpetual living arrangement visa.
                      Last edited by mahesh123; 08-06-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Oh I also make some money by gambling online. You always should keep in mind that's not supposed to be your main source of earning money. As for me, when I have free time I enjoy spending that by playing online bingo with https://bingo77canada.com/. To tell the truth, I often win but nevertheless I have a job that brings me substantial income monthly.

Comment

Decide Which Business Type is Right for you. ...
                          Decide where to form your LLC.
                          Get a Registered Agent.
                          Register your LLC or S-Corporation. ...
                          Get an EIN.
                          Get a US mailing address.
                          Open a U.S. business bank account.
                          desktop as a service | GoDaddy office 365 | sage cloud

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

Global B2B Platform

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board