X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nouna
    replied
    hi i have read the posting u have ,i may be able to help u with some information i work for a federal agency.
    give me some details a number and src receipt plz

Leave a comment:

• tony897
    replied
    thank you dastur!
    I will go ahead and search this board for any contact info for the FBI background check agencie for TAMPA FL .

Leave a comment:

• Dastur
    replied
    I am not sure, uscis tampa office should be able to give you some info.

Some time back on this board some one had given a complete detailed about the person to be contacted: telephone and office address.
    search on this board from June 2005 you will find this information.

Leave a comment:

• tony897
    replied
    I didnt now that there is a lot of them fbi background check agencys.do you think that the BCIS 1800 # will now wich one ?

Leave a comment:

• Dastur
    replied
    Have you asked them which FBI Office is doing the background check, they are all over the US.
    maasalama

Leave a comment:

• tony897
    replied
    in tampa FL i applyed 3 years ago for AOS ,there processing time is 2 years .when i went to the window they told me that they still doing background check .Does any one nows how long does that takes or any phone # for the FBI agencies that is taking care of it .or whoever ....by the way I am a arabic muslim from Tunisia .

Leave a comment:

• tony897
    started a topic I 485 in florida !

I 485 in florida !

in tampa FL i applyed 3 years ago for AOS ,there processing time is 2 years .when i went to the window they told me that they still doing background check .Does any one nows how long does that takes or any phone # for the FBI agencies that is taking care of it .or whoever ....by the way I am a arabic muslim from Tunisia .
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney