Federale's Immigrants Of the Day: Sabirhan Tareq Hasanoff and Wesam El-Hanafi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    This has got to stop RN, if you think I am either Fed or a tranny, bookmark this post because I'll delete it later-- I am NOT either. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? Who's thinking who to be who? It's not important for me 'who' this Fed86 happens to be, because what's important is that I know 'what' she is: she's simply and plainly an idiot.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
      Yes, but you're implying this is me, and it is not. How can anyone even think that fed could be me? Is beyond me. This is the only id I am using on this site.
      When you say this is she, this means that either you think it is me, or you know who this is. Which is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike you, I don't dwell on this dual/multiple identity thing on this site. I simply don't care. I take each poster on its face value, based on postings, nothing else. Big difference. No, I don't think about you at all. What for?

Comment

This has got to stop RN, if you think I am either Fed or a tranny, bookmark this post because I'll delete it later-- I am NOT either. I don't know who Fed is, probably Frau Rotharige or something like that, from stormfront. Both use the same avatars, so it's logical to conclude there may be some connection. For all I know it could be Proud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's the post that RN suggested IP = Fede? Or, is this just another example of delusional paranoia??

Comment

He has done it often. Because he is g.ay.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            He has done it often. Because he is g.ay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tranny is worse, coincidentally.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs