X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A petition re-approved

hi friends.
    my previcious L1a approval was approved but consulate denied visa and sent back it to USCIS.but CIS dosent send a notice to us.then we decided to reapply my lawyer inform USCIS that the visa was denied was wrong decision from consulate and cis agree with our new petition and approved it.
    now any body tell me, what is the procedure for consulate like this case?(re-approved petition)

hi friends.
    my previcious L1a approval was approved but consulate denied visa and sent back it to USCIS.but CIS dosent send a notice to us.then we decided to reapply my lawyer inform USCIS that the visa was denied was wrong decision from consulate and cis agree with our new petition and approved it.
    now any body tell me, what is the procedure for consulate like this case?(re-approved petition)

Comment

Kem Chho.
      koi ne khabar hoy to jawab aapva maherbani karso.

Comment

Hello,

Anybody Assist?

Comment

Mota Bhai:

When Consular Officer denied any visa he/she give you a letter explaining why your visa was refused and under what section of the law.

Where did you apply for your visa?
          On what ground your previous petition was denied?
          Hope members might be able to look into the law and pass on some good news.
          With all the best.

Comment

Thanks, ANOOJ (Nanabhai)
            my old visa application was refused under "public charge" but after that we got new approval from USCIS under same emoloyer and same beneficiary.will it considered as reaffirm petition by consulate? because we clearly stated in our new petition there was a mistake by consulate to refuse under this section.

Comment

Hey.FSN, Pasha Patel where r u?please help me.

Comment

Hi Desi Patel...

Patel Saheb ...I m really sorry for not being a help to you... my profession is not immigration... I m really sorry abt that .... Kindly try to make a new post to Mohan, SAMMY, Old Man, NYCImmiParalegal and there are so many other people that might answer to your post in a right way.... Please post your question on www.britishexpats.com and www.immigrate2us.net also ... u might get a satisfactory and helpful answer.... I will try my best to look into matters and if I come with some helpful advices ... I will let you know...my best wishes....Pasha

Comment

Many Many Thanks, Pashabhai

Comment

No problem Patel Saheb..MANE JO KOI INFORMATION MALASE TO JARUR THI KAHISH TAMANE. TAME EK NAVI POST BANAVI NE MOHAN NE PUCHO, E CHOKKAS TAMANE JAVAB APASE. good luck. Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation