Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAO css/lulac

I appealed my denied LIFE legalization I-485 application to the Administrative Appeal Office AAO in Washington D.C three yeas ago. I called them few months ago and they told me they already took a decision on my case, but they refuse to tell me what the decision on my case. They told me they sent the decision on June 2006 to my local USCIS office and I should contact them to know the decision.
    When I call the USCIS 1-800 number they telling me my case still pending at AAO in Washington D.C.
    Anybody appealed their case to AAO? Did you get a decision on your case?
    Do I have the right to know what AAO decide on my case? Thanks.

I appealed my denied LIFE legalization I-485 application to the Administrative Appeal Office AAO in Washington D.C three yeas ago. I called them few months ago and they told me they already took a decision on my case, but they refuse to tell me what the decision on my case. They told me they sent the decision on June 2006 to my local USCIS office and I should contact them to know the decision.
    When I call the USCIS 1-800 number they telling me my case still pending at AAO in Washington D.C.
    Do I have the right to know what AAO decide on my case? Thanks.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Depika:
      Do I have the right to know what AAO decide on my case? Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try and get an appointment through infopass and go to your local office to check.

Comment

Depika,
        ONe suggestion.. don't wake up the sleeping Lion... Hint...
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Do I have the right to know what AAO decide on my case or it's confidential? How I can proceed to do that?
          Please don't tell me INFOPASS its useless those information immigration officer just read what I can find when I check my case status online.
          Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed