Fraud all the way to citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks RationalE ... I'm hoping it's 5 years ~ will check further. Guess I have to find out when the clock STARTS ticking! I just posted more info (above) ...he filed for divorce in '04 citing 'abused spouse' ... I still wonder who he might have gotten 'proof' from... he asked my minister, who refused ... Anybody who knows me, knows that charge is a joke!! He's just a big-time CON artist!

The clip was quite interesting ...the ending was quite the surprise!

Just google it.
    It's all in the air - learn how to catch it.

Glad you liked the clip - here is another one by the same artist ( I like her too).

Comment

Originally posted by Got_Faith:
      Aneri, where would one go to find suggestions/info which would be helpful in proving marriage fraud ?
      I don't know if there is a list of what would constitute a solid evidence.. You know your story the best.
      Let me ask you: how do you know he committed a fraud? Is it just a hunch or you have some proof of him planning it? Like his current wife was illegal, and they had been in contact during your marriage (had child) ... so he "needed" you to get papers to "make" her legal?

At the end, it is a combination of information, evidence, and behaviour that proves something.

If you want, you can PM me with why you think he commited a fraud, and I'll play "devil's advocate".. so we'll see where it takes us. Just remember, this is not my profession...

to all - I think I remember reading that US citizenship can be revoked within 2 years... in some extreme cases (war-criminals) there is no limitation

Comment

jande34808, I personally believe you are also involve in committing this FRAUD. You should be held accountable in a court of law for your fake husband behavior as well as yours. You used him and he used you. Fair exchange is no robbery. I Love America. GOD BLESS AMERICA>>>>..

Comment

Speedy is a fraudster monkey

Comment

Originally posted by aneri:
            I don't know if there is a list of what would constitute a solid evidence.. You know your story the best.
            Let me ask you: how do you know he committed a fraud? Is it just a hunch or you have some proof of him planning it?

At the end, it is a combination of information, evidence, and behaviour that proves something.
            I guess it's a combination of a lot of things ... I know I have more evidence of crimes he has committed. And, while we were still legally married (2003, and he was MIA), I contacted DHS & informed them of what was going on. They faxed me a form to fill out ~ I believe it was the I-130 (have to locate) and sent it back. I received a letter stating it would be placed in his file. SO...I don't understand how...IF in fact, they have this in file... HOW in the world was he able to stay invisible to the world and evade what should be his fate ! ?? DHS, INS, USCIS know pretty much everything I know.

That's one reason I was questioning the statute of limitations. I also know that he is 'not of good moral character' see below...and I know fraud and crimes are different from each other. But to ME......fraud, theft, extorsion, even adultery...are crimes ~ even if not written in stone!

If you want, you can PM me with why you think he commited a fraud, and I'll play "devil's advocate".. so we'll see where it takes us. Just remember, this is not my profession...
            I will do that ~ thank you for the offer. I understand this is not your profession, but you seem to know a lot, from what i've seen here ...and that works for me. For personal reasons, I haven't posted several issues, which I believe are significant enough to constitute his fraud. Will PM you later or tomorrow if that's ok. Hope it's easy to figure out, since I've not done that before!!

to all - I think I remember reading that US citizenship can be revoked within 2 years... in some extreme cases (war-criminals) there is no limitation

Check out this site !!

http://www.rapidimmigration.com/usa/...tizenship.html

In addition to the residence requirements, the applicant must also be a person of good moral character during the statutory period (3 or 5 years), and it must continue from the time of filing the application through the swearing-in ceremony. The term "good moral character" is not specifically defined in the US immigration Act; however, the courts have interpreted it to mean behavior that measures up to the standards of the average members of the community. <span class="ev_code_BLUE">The US immigration Act, in section 101 (f), does list certain offenses that would preclude an applicant from establishing good moral character. These would include such crimes as murder, aggravated felonies (which are more fully described in the section under deportation grounds), certain gambling and drunk-driving offenses, prostitution offenses, etc. An applicant may also be found not to be a person of good moral character if he or she willfully failed to support dependents, committed adultery, which destroyed a viable marriage, or willfully and knowingly failed to register with the Selective Service, if required to do so.</span>

Thanks some more Aneri
            God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

Originally posted by jande34808:
              Well, he played his games through the green card,the removal of conditons,permanent redidency and now he has received his citizenship. I did not know he applied for his citizenship He applied for it behind my back.And now he is gone and wants a divorce. Is it too late because of the citizenship to report this to USCIS.? I do not want to get a divorce and just go away.
              You might want to look at this link. I am finding and learning so much more, thanks to this site. Its a 'working paper' from 2007, and VERY interesting!

http://law.bepress.com/cgi/viewconte...ontext=uvalwps

pg.41:
              199 Immigration law seeks to curb two species of marriage fraud: bilateral fraud and unilateral fraud.

The first, bilateral fraud, typically involves direct payments by foreigners to U.S. citizens or permanent residents in return for permanent residency through marriage. The second, unilateral fraud, is a "more invidious" kind, where a foreign man or woman tricks a citizen into marriage, "intentionally duping this person into believing that they are really in love, that there is true matrimonial intent here," only to divorce the unlucky spouse once permanent residency has been obtained. See 132 Cong.Rec. H8585-02, 99th Cong., 2d Sess. (Sept 29, 1986) (statement of Rep. Bill McCollum – Fla., sponsor of bill).

No one has established with certainty how severe the marriage fraud problem was before the passage of IMFA. Congress's preoccupation with "fraud" in passing the IMFA has been traced to an erroneous INS report that estimated that 30% of marriages bringing immigrant spouses to the United States were
              fraudulent. Joan Fitzpatrick, The Gender Dimension of U.S. Immigration Policy, 9 YALE J.L. & FEMINISM 23, 33 (1997). They later estimated that the number was closer to 8% -- still a significant number. Id. The consequences of a finding of marriage fraud are harsh, for not only is the immigrant spouse deportable, he is also permanently ineligible for legal immigrant status. 8 U.S.C. §1154(c).
              200 8 U.S.C. §216(d)(2).
              God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

Worst of all is that way too many people still get away with it.

Comment

Except my ex wife

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDY:
                    jande34808, I personally believe you are also involve in committing this FRAUD. You should be held accountable in a court of law for your fake husband behavior as well as yours. You used him and he used you. Fair exchange is no robbery. I Love America. GOD BLESS AMERICA>>>>..
                    I am an American.Born and raised. Just because I ran into some idiot who wanted a green card is not my fault. My record is clean. IS YOURS? Give me a break!!!! You don't know what you are talking about. I was a widow for 13 yrs and this man kept after me until I agreed to marry him. I did not know he was married to a woman in another country.When I found our I told the clergy who performed the marraige and he called the county clerk's office to stop the filing of the marraige certificate because it was a fraud and they said it was too late to stop the filing. When the wife found out about our marraige she filed for and got a divorce the next day,yes the next day. The original divorce papers she filed and the translation were mailed to us.The dates on the I-130 and the divorce papers overlapped. In other words the date on the I-130 i.e. our marraige 5/1/00 and the divorce papers read 8/1/00. My husband made one phone call to a lawyer who called a judge in that country and the date of their divorce was set back to the previous year which made our marraige legal. Original and translation with the new dates mailed to us. Now who committed fraud? My husband yelled and screamed at me from two weeks after the wedding until we split 4 yrs later.Married for 4 yrs and 8 mos. He would smash my things. Approach me as if to hit me. Called me every name except a child of God. When I found out he was illegal I went to work on his papers because I am a law abiding citizen and I did not want to be married to an illegal alien. The paperwork went like clockwork.First the green card,and yes I signed the I-485 by putting up my houae,then the conditions were removed 2 yrs later,so now he is a permanent resident,then he went behind my back and applied for citizenship(he had previously said he was not interested in obtaining).Said we were all "crazy white people".Once he had the temporary residence status he started on me to get the papers ready for his growm kids to come here. So being the dutiful wife, I started the paperwork for the grown kids. Why do I say he committed fraud? Other people saw it early on. He never wanted to own anything together, everything had to be separate. He refused to put up his credit for me to get a car when my old one died.. We had no credit together.Bank accounts did not have my name on them unless it was needed for INS purposes.And then my name was removed. Refused to pay any household bills, mortgage,utilities,etc.He wanted to live a separate life and still be married. The final straw was that I had a will drawn up leaving my home to my son (I have owned it 25 yrs, and my son has lived in it with me since he was 10 ) and my husband refused to sign the will. At that point I gave up. You do not know the evilness I put up with. The threats,the screaming,the tantrums every 2 wks like clockwork,ripping things off of me,etc.,etc..And you call this a fair exchange. HA!!!!!!

Comment

Jande please do not feed the fraud monkeys. Did you see my private message? Please do not copy that good advices to the general board; I do not want to feed the fraud monkeys. Reply back on a private message. I hope you have taken my advices for your sake. Arguing with fraud monkeys here is useless.

Comment

Its always funny hearing this "G.A.Y LORD of Michael" who got used and thrown away like a trash...and now he hangs out here like a cry baby....ever wonder why this roody pooh jabroni is still around here lol....hint hint lol

The Only fraud I see around here is that G.A.Y LORD Of Michael,who tried to find a russian wife online,because his ugly face and out of shape body could not find a girl in the U.S....but when he found the girl of his dreams online,he forgot,it was his dream,not the girls lol...so she did what she could do best fraud an ugly monkey who probabaly deserved it...now hangs around this board calls everyone a fraudster....I feel sorry for you dude.

Find yourself a girlfriend or a leash...

Comment

Comment

Judge RationalE,

we'll be quite, sorry! ;-)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board