X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CITIZZEN2004
    replied
    Thanks for the very valuable info. I thought, once my Parents get visa, under 21 of kids are followed by the parents together.

Leave a comment:

• passingby
    replied
    Hi Citizen2004:
    You need to file for your parents as immediate relative and once your parents become LPR, they will in turn petition for their minor children.

Leave a comment:

• Old Man
    replied
    Not under current law. When you file for your parents, they get immediate relative visas. Your siblings do not. You can file separate petitions for them. (Fourth Preference has a wait of 12-22 years for the visa.) Or your parents can file after they immigrate. (Second Preference has a wait of 4-7 years.)

Leave a comment:

• CITIZZEN2004
    replied
    Hello, I am US citizen and planning to file I130 for my parent. If my parent petition become current, can all of my yonger brother & sister (currently 15 & 17) are automatically come with my parent ? OR My parent come first and need to apply for them later ???
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CITIZZEN2004
    started a topic US citizen Parent & under 21 kids

US citizen Parent & under 21 kids

Hello, I am US citizen and planning to file I130 for my parent. If my parent petition become current, can all of my yonger brother & sister (currently 15 & 17) are automatically come with my parent ? OR My parent come first and need to apply for them later ???
    Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation