Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting papers for my fiancee

I am so confused on how to go about to get my fiancee and the father of my children, his green card or his papers. I have different papers but after all that he still has to go back to mexico. Does anyone know what i need to do?

I am so confused on how to go about to get my fiancee and the father of my children, his green card or his papers. I have different papers but after all that he still has to go back to mexico. Does anyone know what i need to do?

Comment

so, he is in the USA?

How did he enter and when? Are you US citizen?

Comment

tklock

tklock .. visit visajourney.com for simple information on adjust of status package to file for your husband. The first form that will be approved is the i-130.

I am going to assume that your husband sneaked into the country without inspection.. which yes means he will have to return to his country of origin to adjust status on the rest of the package. He will receive a 10 year bar.

This bar can be overcome with a 601 waiver that will be filed after he is denied adj of status for being in usa illegal. (see immigrate2us.net) for lots of examples and help on this topic.

Just to warn you right now. if he snuck in, no way to adjust his status without going back to his country. it may be months before approval or couple years. all depends.

another thing to take into consideration, is that uscis will know where he is after you file the applications. beware.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation