X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Office

Hi guys!

I need some info on Atl office. Anybody with any news on AOS? I filed my 1-485, I-130 on March 7th 2003 and their website shows they are working on April 18th 2003 and I have not heard anything from them.
    Thanks in advance. God bless.

Hi guys!

I need some info on Atl office. Anybody with any news on AOS? I filed my 1-485, I-130 on March 7th 2003 and their website shows they are working on April 18th 2003 and I have not heard anything from them.
    Thanks in advance. God bless.

Comment

They should be callling you soon for fingerprint and for your interview as i filled on July 2003 and i received my fingerprint and interview appointment notice but they did not received my background check results yet.
      Keep checking your mailbox.

Comment

Hi guys! I am new just found about this board afew weeks ago..

As stated earlier on I am married to a USC , I filed for my 1-485,I-130, on 7th of march 2003 at the Atlanta office and was just given a small receipt with no receipt number thus making it hard to find my case status online. A week ago, I my husband called the 1800 number asking about my case and was told he will be getting something in the mail..

Today I got some mail from the atl office marked STATUS INQUIRY saying i QUOTE ` This office has received your correspondence. We realize that your application is very important therefore, to serve you more efficiently, this informal method enables us to provide a more prompt response. Currently, we are processing applications for Adjustment of status received August 2003. Applications must be processed in the order in which they are filed. Your case is awaiting documents.'

My question is, What documents do you think they are waiting for? and from who? Does anybody have any news or recent interviews at the atl office? Has anyone filed at the atl office? what kind of receipt did you get? Kindly advise. God bless u all.
        thanking you.

Comment

Wait for your time in line.Thank you

Comment

Hi, I filed my application based on marriage on April 6.04 and had fingerprints on May 4.05. I am still waiting for the interview date. I have renewed my work permit once without problems. Their website shows that applications received on June 2003 are being processed. The Atlanta office is very slow.

Comment

Hi guys! Just wanted to update you on my case. I received today 2 letters, one to go for fingerprints on the 8th of June and the other one for I-485 interview on the 27th of June. My question is, do i need to do another medical examination report (form I693)? i had already submitted one when I filed in 2003. Please, Please, advise on what else to take for the interview and what questions to expect. Thanks for all your support. God Bless!

Comment

Good!!!! What I know is that the letter for interview tells you all you need to bring on your interview date. If it does not ask for updated medical reports, then you won't need them. You say that you need to go for fingerprints, didn't you have them before?
                Everything will be ok, don't forget to tell us how it went. Good luck..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation