Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 copy

i have been searching websites that can helpme with my girlfriend's problem about how to get a copy of her I-94.my gilfriend entered the US before her visa expired,luckily they gave her I-94 and stamped it to stay not more than 8 months from the time her visa expired.She returned home before the I-94 expiration and she surrendered it.A week ago,she was denied for her application for a visa. The consul wants her to show a proof that they let her stay here in the US for 8 months,and that proof would be the I-94, so that they will issue her a visa. Is there a way i can get a copy of her I-94?Without the I-94,they think that she over stayed here and she was illegal.I am a citizen also...what are my options to ger her here as soon as possible?thanks

i have been searching websites that can helpme with my girlfriend's problem about how to get a copy of her I-94.my gilfriend entered the US before her visa expired,luckily they gave her I-94 and stamped it to stay not more than 8 months from the time her visa expired.She returned home before the I-94 expiration and she surrendered it.A week ago,she was denied for her application for a visa. The consul wants her to show a proof that they let her stay here in the US for 8 months,and that proof would be the I-94, so that they will issue her a visa. Is there a way i can get a copy of her I-94?Without the I-94,they think that she over stayed here and she was illegal.I am a citizen also...what are my options to ger her here as soon as possible?thanks

Comment

If this is someone you plan on marrying then a fiancee visa is the best way. If this is not someone you plan to marry then I really don't know how to answer the question about the I-94.

Comment

You could get a copy of that I-94 if you file the form I-102:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-102.htm

Comment

If I petition her for fiance visa...will th recent rejection for a visitors visa will not have any bearing when she get an interview. And what if we can not get the proof that they let her stay here,will that be a ground for Bar in entering the US and not getting any visa anymore.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation