Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does signing an Affidavit of Support affect your credit score?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micaeljames
    replied
    Unlocking wealth secrets involves adopting key strategies to build and preserve financial prosperity. Begin by cultivating a mindset of abundance and recognizing opportunities for growth. Develop a comprehensive financial plan that aligns with your goals and values, incorporating elements such as budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. Diversify your investments to spread risk and maximize returns over the long term. Continuously educate yourself about personal finance and seek guidance from experts when needed. Embrace discipline and patience, understanding that wealth accumulation takes time and dedication. Additionally, prioritize giving back to others and contributing to causes you care about. 신용카드 By unlocking these wealth secrets and implementing them wisely, you can pave the way towards lasting financial success and fulfillment.

Leave a comment:

• buttertool7
    replied
    Hey there! In today's society, where credit score is a vital component of many financial decisions, Credit Karma offers a valuable resource for people wanting to better understand and manage it. You can use their services for free, and this attracts a large number of customers. And if you need to understand your credit report, then you don’t need to look for a credit karma phone number you can contact them online, and their experienced representative will always provide quality advice on any issue.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ady:
    If I sponsor my brothers to immigrate to US (I864), will this affect my credit score, as I add newand significant financial responsibilites?

Presently my score is high but my income barely allows me fo qualify for sponsorship.

Regards,

Ady </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Singing the I-864 has no effect on your creidt score.

Leave a comment:

• RationalE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">it's NOT America's responsibility to reunite them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No reasonable man can possibly argue against it.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    ...and with all due respect to the original poster, he misses his brothers soooo much that he's more concerned about the effect of their immigration on his credit score.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I think that family-based immigration should be limited to IMMEDIATE family members - husbands/wives and minor children.

As adults, our siblings and their immediate families cease to become our IMMEDIATE family. I'm not saying that immigrants don't miss the family members that they leave behind, only that they made the conscious choice to leave them behind...and it's NOT America's responsibility to reunite them.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    What? Why is family based immigration so offensive to you, SunDevilUSA? Didn't you have any family you wanted to immigrate to the United States after you arrived?

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    While I'm delighted that the useless amnesty bill was defeated in the U.S. Senate, I did agree with one provision - to end the chain migration of family members, and base America's immigration on a points' system that values skills and education.

I doubt that sponsoring your brothers will effect your credit score too much...especially given the fact that it will likely be twenty years before they get to immigrate to America.

Just one thought: if you miss your brothers, surely it would be easier to return to your country of origin?

Leave a comment:

• ady
    replied
    If I sponsor my brothers to immigrate to US (I864), will this affect my credit score, as I add newand significant financial responsibilites?

Presently my score is high but my income barely allows me fo qualify for sponsorship.

Regards,

Ady

Leave a comment:

• Does signing an Affidavit of Support affect your credit score?

Regards,

Ady
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed