Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sammy

That is hilarious. Lol I fell on the floor.

I am sure that Palin is planning for an appearance whether she wins or not wins. Star Struck at it s best. " That one."

@MIR

You have wrong perception about Sammy. He is a terrific person and has helped many many people on this board for many years with his expertise... that is right. expertise. so please back off as it is his choice to not participate in non immigration discussions. I used to be the same way for many years. It is his right to participate or refuse as it is yours also. Porfavor

Comment

Interesting picture of Obama and Palin ruling the world. Great job.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        Sammy

That is hilarious. Lol I fell on the floor.

I am sure that Palin is planning for an appearance whether she wins or not wins. Star Struck at it s best. " That one."

@MIR

You have wrong perception about Sammy. He is a terrific person and has helped many many people on this board for many years with his expertise... that is right. expertise. so please back off as it is his choice to not participate in non immigration discussions. I used to be the same way for many years. It is his right to participate or refuse as it is yours also. Porfavor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only 4you!!!! My Analysis Still Stands! If You Are Not part Of The Solution? You Are Part Of The problem!!!! Live Large While You Can!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MIR, as 4now pointed out, Sammy is an asset to this board with his expertise and knowledge in immigration. He is a busy man and doesn't have time to participate in the non immigration discussions, but does from time to time.

Don't take it personally, he isn't the only member here that hasn't answered you or not participated in threads that you have posted in.

He is a good person so please don't judge him like you have, you don't know him so leave him be. We need more of the likes of him on this board instead of members wanting to come here to just air their anger and whatnot.

Peace
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sammy and I are going to go see the Big Duck Lighting ceremony and have lunch in the Hamptons

Comment

This place is becoming more of a place for who.re. house and finding tips on falsely accusing abuse, wiping out USC's assets, destroying financially, back-stabbing, it is all fraud fraud fraud!!!!
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

whatever the outcome of this election its is going to take a long time to recover theres an expression "when america sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold " The economy in England and Ireland is kind of bad right now also so I believe it will take a long time to recover alot of people unemployed now when I was working on a contract in sacramento last year i lived in a real residential area i.e 100s of houses when i used to walk the dog i would see so many signs in lawns stating the house was bank owned that was last year before anyone in the government said hey we are in trouble .. So many people have lost their homes now or on the brink it ain't funny as a resident alien i find it very sad I came here in the late 80s when you applied for a job boom if you were qualified you got it.. Theres still work out there as companies need to function just more competition when you apply and more of a selection for the employers .. It may take years for the USA to rebound and show signs of growth even stability people that are working are staying put creating less turnover and new roles .. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                You can tell Sammy is a lawyer by his long winded response.

Thank you Sammy for your interesting and intelligent discussion.

But I think we are screwed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

You are corecct Spirit Girl the site has being helpful for me as i found people that had my delimma with uscis as I had and got good feedback "thank you all" keep the site for what its for, a laugh is great especially these day but never condemn anyone " or make them feel small Dealing with Immigration is a stressful slow process and confussing for some not familiar with how the US system works he or she who thinks they are perfect" has a lot to learn Postive thinking and faith is what we all need these days especially as wow heading into the Christmas and holiday season in less than 8 weeks or so it will be Christmas.. I want santa to bring me and us all a new economy lol no harm in wishing right

"laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone" Food for thought !!!

Santa For president ::

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  MIR, as 4now pointed out, Sammy is an asset to this board with his expertise and knowledge in immigration. He is a busy man and doesn't have time to participate in the non immigration discussions, but does from time to time.

Don't take it personally, he isn't the only member here that hasn't answered you or not participated in threads that you have posted in.

He is a good person so please don't judge him like you have, you don't know him so leave him be. We need more of the likes of him on this board instead of members wanting to come here to just air their anger and whatnot.

Peace </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Regards and thanks,
                  Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                    This place is becoming more of a place for who.re. house and finding tips on falsely accusing abuse, wiping out USC's assets, destroying financially, back-stabbing, it is all fraud fraud fraud!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, so when are you leaving this site so it can get back to normality and members returning so they can post again with you gone?
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I agree, so when are you leaving this site so it can get back to normality and members returning so they can post again with you gone? Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway, I don't need to tell you about my life nor you need to know anything about it. All I could say in the end is- I'm the last person in this world one would think of being negative/bad...obviously if they know me enough to pass any judgement on me. I'm the most friendlier, down-to-earth, easy-going, helpful, compassionate, respectful, loving and caring person. The prove record on this board in this respect is evident to this fact, along with the people outside of online world who know me even a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway, I don't need to tell you about my life nor you need to know anything about it. All I could say in the end is- I'm the last person in this world one would think of being negative/bad...obviously if they know me enough to pass any judgement on me. I'm the most friendlier, down-to-earth, easy-going, helpful, compassionate, respectful, loving and caring person. The prove record on this board in this respect is evident to this fact, along with the people outside of online world who know me even a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I've read of your postings, Sammy, I have to agree. You are always helpful and do so with a friendly spirit.

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs