Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott sensenbrenner

One person that will not be getting Hispanic votes in Wisconsin is Rep. James Sensenbrenner. The entire planet knows Sensenbrenner is the author/sponsor of HR 4437 which would turn 11 million undocumented immigrants into felons, punish anyone guilty of providing them assistance, and construct an iron wall between the US and Mexico.

What most Hispanics do not know is Rep. James Sensenbrenner of Wisconsin is heir to the family fortune of Kimberly Clark.

All Hispanics who purchase some of world's most recognized brands - Little Swimmers, Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex Poise, Viva, Cottonelle and Depend are putting money in Sensenbrenner's bank account.

The brands are best sellers in more than 80 countries. In addition to USA Hispanics, Latinos buying brands bought all over Mexico, Costa Rica, Columbia and the rest of Latin America should know who Sensenbrenner is. We need to tell every user of these brands it was Sensenbrenner who would turn 11 million undocumented immigrants into felons, punish anyone guilty of providing them assistance, and construct an iron wall between the US and Mexico.

Today is the first day of the Ax KC boycott. Please stop buying his products . Tell everyone you talk to in person, everyone you call on your cell phone, and email everyone in your address book and tell them to boycott the products that belong to the family of James Sensenbrenner.

more info at www.AxKC.net

One person that will not be getting Hispanic votes in Wisconsin is Rep. James Sensenbrenner. The entire planet knows Sensenbrenner is the author/sponsor of HR 4437 which would turn 11 million undocumented immigrants into felons, punish anyone guilty of providing them assistance, and construct an iron wall between the US and Mexico.

What most Hispanics do not know is Rep. James Sensenbrenner of Wisconsin is heir to the family fortune of Kimberly Clark.

All Hispanics who purchase some of world's most recognized brands - Little Swimmers, Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex Poise, Viva, Cottonelle and Depend are putting money in Sensenbrenner's bank account.

The brands are best sellers in more than 80 countries. In addition to USA Hispanics, Latinos buying brands bought all over Mexico, Costa Rica, Columbia and the rest of Latin America should know who Sensenbrenner is. We need to tell every user of these brands it was Sensenbrenner who would turn 11 million undocumented immigrants into felons, punish anyone guilty of providing them assistance, and construct an iron wall between the US and Mexico.

Today is the first day of the Ax KC boycott. Please stop buying his products . Tell everyone you talk to in person, everyone you call on your cell phone, and email everyone in your address book and tell them to boycott the products that belong to the family of James Sensenbrenner.

more info at www.AxKC.net

Comment

Go home please...

Comment

ELJEFE - stop defecating on MY board !!!

Comment

LieMaster, the only defecation is YOU!

Comment

If I am the defecation then you are the defecation of the defecation !!!

Comment

All americans go buy some Kleenex and Huggies for your kids. And show the illegals how little they really are!!

Comment

From now on I declare you Pegasus the Great !!!

Comment

I think before you all go buy huggies, you must larn how to have kids first. You all going out of extintion! I think white people are on the endangered list.

Comment

Pinkcheese-under-the-nuts:

Listen you B.F.R., unlike you, we aren't rats...Only rats multiply the way you do...We believe in responsible s.ex and don't have s.ex like animals whenever we feel the urge to do it.

Comment

Dirtbags F like animals !!!

Comment

AnAmerican...

You are such a snob... buttman... idiot extraordinaire..

You need someone to kick you in the nuts... you are making people of other ethnic groups to look like they aren't humans. SSEEXX is an activity of urge, hence we you feel HOORRNYY, you would like to have SSEEXX. For you, I know when you feel for some, you throw yourself in a bathtub full flour and dry MOSES...

Haven't you read about the govt of Australia asking Australians to start boning each other, so that they can make future Australians? The govt is giving them incentive to screw each other to make babies, and white Americans are scared of Latino's taking over the country, so they have to act like KKK. Listen, I am a man of no country, a global citizen and stay where I can use my gift. So, I would care less who runs what, as long as I have an opportunity to better the world and make me large sums of money.

You need to see a neurosurgeon... your brain is full of McDonald fries...

Comment

when dogs bark, no one taks to them. Keep barking rabid dog. (i.e. prof.)

Comment

AnAmerican...

Your writing ability shows your talents. When did talk become "taks"?

Sensebrenner needs a hooker to slim his fat slab....

Comment

keep barking...I won't tak to you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs