Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juarez tells Texas Bar long processing times?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juarez tells Texas Bar long processing times?

My lawyer informed me in June, 2005 that Ciudad Juarez office met with Texas bar and said it will take over a year to schedule an initial interview for my husband's visa processing, and then another 6 months to 1 year to adjudicate a hardship waiver. My lawyer is not from texas.

Anyone know if this info is true? She said minutes from meeting should be on-line shortly. Could I access that info?

She said delay is due to staff shortage. In October 2004 she told us that it would take 6 months, total. We are now talking about 2.5 years, including time already past. Is this an unusual oversight of hers?

My lawyer informed me in June, 2005 that Ciudad Juarez office met with Texas bar and said it will take over a year to schedule an initial interview for my husband's visa processing, and then another 6 months to 1 year to adjudicate a hardship waiver. My lawyer is not from texas.

Anyone know if this info is true? She said minutes from meeting should be on-line shortly. Could I access that info?

She said delay is due to staff shortage. In October 2004 she told us that it would take 6 months, total. We are now talking about 2.5 years, including time already past. Is this an unusual oversight of hers?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation