•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jasmin:
    i dont need to know anything about u than what i already know and said of you.
    Good, because I never said anything nasty to you. It was all a misunderstanding on your part and you're not a big enough person to admit it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw come on be nice to her. She didn't say anything bad about you.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    NOTICE:
    All Involved Posters,
    The "Ammo locker" will be closed thur. 25 for restocking. Please Ration Accordingly.

P.S. SOM just Got the rest of the Rockets!
    Rockets - 0 Left.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Kollerkrot, even Hillary Clinton herself switched to Obama!
    Did she have a choice? Duh???

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by solodacat:
    hi guys so far sundevil is very helpful to me with my questions here, i think he is only againts illegal immigrant which i understand. ofcourse american doesn't want illegal immigrant in their country, for so many reason. i am legal immigrant here in america and so far nobody treats me any different and everybody is good to me because i am legal here. i admit philippines is not as great as america but there is illegal immigrants there too believe or not, filipino's hate it. i don't hate illegal immigrant but i don't support them either.
    Good Job!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasmin:
    i dont need to know anything about u than what i already know and said of you.
    Good, because I never said anything nasty to you. It was all a misunderstanding on your part and you're not a big enough person to admit it!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Originally posted by iperson:
    First things first, I didn't resurrect this thread, a9 bacteria did. I just happened to browse the board at about the same time.

Sprint, I was talking about PUSC, not sending any love messages to you.
    She can re-title this thread as she wishes (I am not jealous), it is still the same thread with her old message on it.
    She may claim to be another person, but calling Obama shady tells me otherwise.
    As the proverb goes- you may put a lipstick on a pig...

Kollerkrot, even Hillary Clinton herself switched to Obama!
    I already stated earlier I am guilty. My purpose was something else, not to hit jackpot of cat fights Oh well...

You are right. Even if you put a lipstick on a pig, it is still IPERSON

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

At least it gave Jasmin a chance to release her frustrations. Happy to oblige.
    i thought proud agrees what koller said a while ago...but not enough to take a jab at the same time...what u all say of this wording from proud? deleting her post and subject of the thread to suit her frustrations doesn't show what kind of woman she is? but she is so good to tell other people when they tell truth about her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't flatter yourself, Jasmin. You know nothing about me. Merely a dot in cyberspace to people like you.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    Seriously, why are we rehashing this thread? Did we run out of space with the other one?

At least it gave Jasmin a chance to release her frustrations. Happy to oblige. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh come on. Immigration su cks. This is good.

This would be even better

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    See A9..always causing trouble!!
    She said she will strip. No my fault if she wants to lose some weight by dropping her clothes off. I can save money by not paying Pole Tax

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    Seriously, why are we rehashing this thread? Did we run out of space with the other one?

At least it gave Jasmin a chance to release her frustrations. Happy to oblige.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    See A9..always causing trouble!!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    Hey I take the blame for this. I am so righteous. The thread was brought up to show that dirtbag, illegal timmy_d11 was bad mouthing dear darling Produ last year but this year Produ was helping him. I wanted to point that out to Proud but little did I know I will stumble up on cat fight. Last night MIR said he should go get popcorn and then I realized but it was too late. IPERSON started to disrobe and I was like waiting for that Pole and some bo obby slaps.

But continue please !!!! It is refreshing to hear women speak. We Men have spoken a lot, now we sit back and see you ladies converse.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    both ladies are full of sh it...they both have said things but try to be a mother thersa....proud is the worse who has double faced and thinks she is a nice person with her gang....at least ip doesnt hide behind her army nor she has double faced personality.
    And this comes from someone who can't follow a thread . . . then can't apologize when she's wrong? Geez.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Davdah Darling!

You are not talking about me here - are you?

When I found out that Hillary would run, I too was ecstatic, but didn't really follow up and by the time I paid attention, Sen. Obama had already made a lot of headlines and shown that he really would be Presidential Material.

I really have to come to IP's defence, because you righteous little buggers sound like you never ever change your minds. Look, Davdah, change your mind while you still can, come over to the intelligent side. It's not too late and no one will blame you if you do.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation