Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone12:
    I was born here and I don't need permission from anyone to live in America.
    The Native Americans lost this land....too bad.
    I sometimes wonder, if you run around with a Swazsticker tatooed to your shrinkhead!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Do any of you guys ever read the articles on the main homepage of this site? I was just strolling around a little and came accross that (see attached).

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/02/06/klan.report.ap/

It's freaking scary!

See Someone12 - shame on you!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I read that this morning too. After reading some of the comments on here I must admit it came as no supprise. Unfortunately the same is happening in other countries for much about the same reasons.. FEAR!!!! Sad actually

Comment

what is wrong with enforcing our laws and protecting our borders against invading illegal dirtbags?
          And to this silly notion that there is always a story behind every illegal,well, yea, the story is the same....this $hitheads didn't (and don't) play by the rules and then they want a reward. Oh sure, we hear all these tall tales about looking for a better life, but bottom line they are just to irresponsible to obey simple rules and therefore we should ship their sorry disobedient butts back to wherever they came from....beginning tomorrow.

Comment

....yea, but don't you understand that you will get nothing done by running your mouth in here! All you achieve is that people think you are fascist and full of hate and truely un-American.

I think you should go and write a letter to the White House, rather than hanging around in here, calling everybody a scumbag.

Let's face it, and what ever ones reasons are, it is diffucult to immigrate the USA, because the laws are outdated, limited by country, limited by numbers, etc. etc. Migration has always been a huge endevour throughout history, and last but not least, being right next to an underdeveloped country like Mexico, and all the Islands so close, that won't help.

People will seek a better life and I don't think that politics, administrative laws or even fences or walls will hold them up.

I think its human nature that dictates us to go and look for better opportunities.

Why don't help and go dig some fence poles, it might calm you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              Do any of you guys ever read the articles on the main homepage of this site? I was just strolling around a little and came accross that (see attached).

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/02/06/klan.report.ap/

It's freaking scary!

See Someone12 - shame on you!!
              This is nothing new except maybe the Klan being reported by CNN.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by cocorocotum:
                ]you are a great idiot dude

do you have any autorization from the first nation, to be born or to live in this land ?
                NO
                get out of here you stupid arrogant piece of ****
                YOU DON"T OWN THIS LAND

WAS STOLEN
                STOLEN
                STOLEN
                STOLEN

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?
                Historically the land was not stolen, Coco. But if you continue that line of logic, we could say the Commanche stole the land from the Arapaho, the Cheerokee stole the land from some minor tribes, the Navaho stole the land from Crow, Apache, and Commanche, and so forth, Right.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by cocorocotum:
                  your government is illegal dude

the real Americans of this land are in apartheid condition, without right of decision about them own land and freedom
                  This is basically horse****!. First, Native Americans are USC with full rights to vote and own property. Second, the reservations are completely operated under a tribal government who can basically do pretty much anything they want, assuming the resources allow that. Third, Native Americans who go off the reservation do just as well as other minorities and Caucasians. Finally, Bureau of Indian Affairs has had a laissez faire attitude about the reservations since the 1980's.

Comment

hey proudusc go back to your trailer your mommy is waiting haha. i dare you to speak spanish, tagalog and chinese. bet you can't
                    chinita

Comment

proudusc go back to your trailer where you belong haha. i dare you to speak tagalog, spanish and mandarin. bet you can't. will this make you mad? i am here in america in your loving country, will be studying in a good university, will own a land and house here in your american soil. alright ill stop now. don't want to make you cry like a baby hahahahaha
                      chinita

Comment

proudusc you will be disappointed to hear this, i am just sitting down in the house doing nothing. since my usc husband will do all the work for my papers. (while i am sitting down having a cup of tea hahahahaha)
                        chinita

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                          what is wrong with enforcing our laws and protecting our borders against invading illegal dirtbags?
                          And to this silly notion that there is always a story behind every illegal,well, yea, the story is the same....this $hitheads didn't (and don't) play by the rules and then they want a reward. Oh sure, we hear all these tall tales about looking for a better life, but bottom line they are just to irresponsible to obey simple rules and therefore we should ship their sorry disobedient butts back to wherever they came from....beginning tomorrow.
                          what's wrong ?

is against the law of the land
                          or how you say
                          IS ILLEGAL
                          roco

Comment

proudusc do you even know the meaning of ins? do you know the meaning of K1 visa? how about aos? or greencard? haha you don't know nothing. so please before you make such statement about figuring out my ISP and having INS in my house, study and learn first what is legal immigrant means haha. BOBO.
                            chinita

Comment

Originally posted by solodacat:
                              proudusc do you even know the meaning of ins? do you know the meaning of K1 visa? how about aos? or greencard? haha you don't know nothing. so please before you make such statement about figuring out my ISP and having INS in my house, study and learn first what is legal immigrant means haha. BOBO.
                              hahahaha
                              roco

Comment

Hi guys BOBO mean ignorant.:-)
                                chinita

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms