No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy I feel offended by you tone and words you use. My posting was polite and I did not question if you are a genius or not. This was just my point of view as a human beeing having friends and family members over there.
    I understand that there a soldiers killed now. But, the US have an voluntary army, so anybody who signed up knew what was comming and where they were going. But also they knew that they had their fellow soldiers back. What if you pull those fellow soldiers out now? Tell me, timmy, what will happen?
    Yes the US troops will leave eventually. But can you remeber how long the US occupied Germany after WWII. I can remember the last troops were pulled out when- mid 90. So what do you think, the US just goes to Iraq for let's say 5 or 6 years, leaves and everything is fine? You must be confused, Germany was occupied for over 40 yrs and up to today the US controlls some of our laws (e.g. Bundeswehr) When the war started it was obvious that it was not a quick war as promised, but that is not important anymore. In my opinion- and you have yours- it is more important to keep the troops as safe as possible now.
    The soldiers I know rather get KIA due to a war than getting killed because the government pulled some fellows out and they had nobody's back. They say they would feel betrayed by the gov.

Timmy, you have your opinion, and thats ok I just thought I would give my two cents. I would appreciate if you would not insult me anymore.
    If I hurt you feelings in anyway, I apologize I didn't mean to- at the end I am just one of those non-english-speaking illigal immigants

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone12:
      tinydiktimmy was not a soldier; he apparently spent 12 years picking up the soap in Navy showers....which is why he is always dancing around in front of his webcam, because his butt is too sore.
      ProudUSA, always remember that my chosen words are the "effect" and that primates like someone12 have LONG been the "cause".

Comment

• (to the tune of "Yellow Polka dot Bikini")..
        tinytimmy has an itsy bitsy teeny tiny little weenie, that he saw for the first time today....
        an itsy bitsy teeny tiny little microscopic weenie, but it's too small for the girls with to play....

Comment

• You have the mentality of a 13 year-old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            Vegado:
            I don't understand your post. Would you please elaborate?

It IS about keeping the troops who ARE protecting this country and all the other countries in this world from the real evil NOW"

I left a word out. Keeping the troops safe now. The real evil in my opinion is Al Quaida.

What real evil NOW?

It would be devastating for the remaining troops if the government would pull out now? Didn't the US sacrifice enough men and women - why jeopardizing any more lives than necessary?

Doesn't logic tell us that the more troops are over there the more lives are jeopardized?

No not at all!Let's say right now between 80 and 100 men ( and maybe one woman)get KIA a month. If you would pull out now it would double or even tripple. If you look at the charts the guys who get killed now are ground troops ( Infantry, Marines). If you pull those out, the remaining troops are almost dead. Ok then say we keep the ground troops in, which ones do you pull out? Air troops? Na, they secure the allready conquered ground. Medical troops? No way! Supply and engeniering Battallions? Mh, this would leave the ground troops with nothing and they die. The ground depends on the supply and engeneering with their life. So which one do you want to pull out without endangering moor than the " usual " 100? I know I wrote that now very short und not indetail but it would just take to long to discuss that closer.

I hope they send us before we change presidents. If I am over there during the change my chances are rather low to come back home and raise my kids!

What would a change of presidents have to do with that?

He is afraid - like many other soldiers- that I quote him now " some idiot would try to pull the troops out" that desaster I discussed above.

I don't say that I agreed with the war (I think the timing was really bad) but that is not important anymore. Fact is that there are fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters over there and if the troops would get pulled out now the sacrifice these people made to protect you and me, their willingness to die so my kids can sleep safe and will be raised in freedom would have been for nothing.

I think that the main objective of the Iraq war has already been accomplished some time ago. It was to put Saddam Hussein out of power make sure he is not using weapons of mass destruction (which were never found anyway), and free the country of his oppression.

All that is done. In fact, I personally think they should have pulled out much earlier and right after Saddam was caught, because it was then, that most of the Iraq people still thought favorable about America.

I think the pull out should be done earlier rather than later.

I do agree with you completly! The troops could have been pulled out safely then. But it didn't happend. Now it would be to dangerous. If everything would be all right overthere, the numbers of deceased soldiers would not be at around 100 every month! To double or even tripple that number just because somebody " forgot" to pull out in time is insane.

Comment

• To continue holding Humpty Dumpty together when it is probable that he will fall apart when we go anyway *WHILE* sacrificing young American lives can be viewed as insane by some people also.

Comment

• hey timmy....I don't hear you singing along....

Comment

hey timmy....I don't hear you singing along....
                  Whatever you say, class-less, taste-less fat man.

Comment

• DO YOU THINK ANYONE IN HERE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT SOMEONE'S WEENIE? NO HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE, THERE ARE WOMEN IN HERE THAT DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR MAN HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND GROW UP, FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT!!
                    Originally posted by Someone12:
                    (to the tune of "Yellow Polka dot Bikini")..
                    tinytimmy has an itsy bitsy teeny tiny little weenie, that he saw for the first time today....
                    an itsy bitsy teeny tiny little microscopic weenie, but it's too small for the girls with to play....
                    Rose

Comment

• oh i dont know...............i am sure with my cuppa and chocolate buscuit that reading about weenies... (ffs.. heard them called some things...)... I mean if us girls were to talk about our sizes and lumps and ***ps then i would probably gag.... but weenies.... i could tell some stories....there was the bent one.... the little pink one........ and the...oh never mind..... morning everyone

Comment

ProudESC...if timmy ever recognized an erection, he would fall over backwards ( 1 inch doesn't count!!)
                        Shouldn't worry about Timmy too much. At least he would fall over backwards. You always BEND OVER FORWARD! BOHICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• isnt that a compliment... picturing in my head....... ummmmmm top heavy... ummmmmm rosie is right.. change the subjet lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by RosenLici:
                            DO YOU THINK ANYONE IN HERE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT SOMEONE'S WEENIE? NO HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE, THERE ARE WOMEN IN HERE THAT DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR MAN HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND GROW UP, FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RosenLici,
                            Thank you for defending the women reading these posts. As for me, I'd rather read about their weenies than to hear Someone12 demean people conistently. That's what got this entire mess started. A question is asked by somebody and Someone12 responds by calling them trailer trash, living in a rotted-out Airstream, trailer park, references to spouses and kids, and on and on. What I've really taken offense with was a remark he once made about pay wage being reduced from our Wal-Mart job. I don't work at Wal-Mart so that part doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that other people do work there. I don't like to put anybody down as to what they look like, what they wear, what value their home is, etc. So, yes, I'd rather hear about the weenies! Know why? While they're talking about themselves they're leaving everybody else alone for a change. Primarily Someone12. "Oh how I'd love to be an Oscar Meyer Weiner, Oh that is what I'd truly love to be....."

Comment

• It has become my personal experiance that WHEN SOMEONE DEGRATES OTHERS, its because there life is at an ALL TIME LOW! They make fun of others hoping that there life will improve, I personally dont want to HERE ABOUT there MALE body parts, I dont Want to hear them talk about HOW Illigal Immigrants should not be able to Come to the United State, I dont want to Hear them making rude comments about others!!! And as for the Wal-mart comment, if he has such a problem with walmart or anywhere else for that matter then stop working there!. Get A life, Have a family, Get a job and go support yourself! Stop living off the goverment is all i have to say!. I have NEVER in My life seen so many post on a web site from one person in one day, WHO HAD A REAL PAYING JOB, A FAMILY, AND A LIFE! This is the United States,Like it or Not Illigal IMMIGRANTS ARE HERE TO STAY, AND THEY WILL KEEP COMMING. AND FOR THE FUN OF I'M GOING HELP ALL OF THE ILLIGAL IMMIGRANTS I KNOW HELP COME INTO THIS COUNTRY!! DOSE THAT PUT YOUR PANIES IN A BUNCH SOMEONE12? Say what you want about me! I dont give a rats a$$,
                              And Explora,
                              I dont attend to offend anyone, But I guess you could say im an Immigrant as well, So the topic kinda hits home a little!

Originally posted by explora:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RosenLici:
                              DO YOU THINK ANYONE IN HERE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT SOMEONE'S WEENIE? NO HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE, THERE ARE WOMEN IN HERE THAT DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOUR MAN HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND GROW UP, FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RosenLici,
                              Thank you for defending the women reading these posts. As for me, I'd rather read about their weenies than to hear Someone12 demean people conistently. That's what got this entire mess started. A question is asked by somebody and Someone12 responds by calling them trailer trash, living in a rotted-out Airstream, trailer park, references to spouses and kids, and on and on. What I've really taken offense with was a remark he once made about pay wage being reduced from our Wal-Mart job. I don't work at Wal-Mart so that part doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that other people do work there. I don't like to put anybody down as to what they look like, what they wear, what value their home is, etc. So, yes, I'd rather hear about the weenies! Know why? While they're talking about themselves they're leaving everybody else alone for a change. Primarily Someone12. "Oh how I'd love to be an Oscar Meyer Weiner, Oh that is what I'd truly love to be....." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Rose

Comment

• With all do respect, PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME ROSIE. My name is Rose, Its as simple as that! Thanks you

Originally posted by ntfd3:
                                isnt that a compliment... picturing in my head....... ummmmmm top heavy... ummmmmm rosie is right.. change the subjet lmao
                                Rose

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed