No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How pathetic to drag up my old posts. Go find someone else to chase. You are boring me to tears!

dear ProudUSC: thank you!
    Notice that no one, yet, has ever found a flaw in my postings....oh sure, they disagree, but when challenged to support their myopic (and u patriotic) view of illegal immigration, they choose from one of the following responses:
    (a) The Native Americans were here first (so?)
    (b) I am a racist (what race are illegal aliens?)
    (c) the guy/girl I know that is illegal truly deserves a GC ahead of all others because ...because....well...(and they never finish the sentence)
    and finally, my favorite, a variation on the:

"Americans disobey traffic laws and therefore illegal aliens should be rewarded!!!" Now there is an interesting leap in logic.

Comment

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment. The right is enshrined in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and is granted formal recognition by the laws of most nations. Nonetheless the degree to which the right is upheld in practice varies greatly from one nation to another and in America from one person to another. In some nations with relatively authoritarian forms of government, overt government censorship is enforced, while among liberal democracies, censorship has been claimed to occur in a different form (see propaganda model) and there are different approaches to issues such as hate speech, obscenity, and defamation laws - like getting freaking angry!

The first formal request for freedom of speech in recorded history was made by Sir Thomas More in front of the English Parliament and King Henry VIII on April 18, 1523.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        I've been reading messages in this forum for about 3 weeks. Felt the need to join to add my two cents. I've read whining and complaining from supposedly green card or naturalized citizens about our President and our position in Iraq - if you don't like it - go back to your sorry country!!!!! You have no right to bash our laws, President, or anything else about the USA. It was your decision to come here (alot better than Poland, right IPERSON). I'm sick and tired of hearing immigrants complain about their rights - they don't like our policies, our government, etc., whine, moan, complain - then just leave! We are the best country in the world, like it or not, so if you can't stand behind our government and its decisions, just please leave! I welcome all legal immigrants who appreciate and abide by our laws, but those of you who come here and think you have the right to bash our government and policies, the h-e-l-l with you.
        I can't believe you're saying that. This is saying that I "an immigrant" cannot speak my mind. I can only work, pay taxes, support the country and shot up. Isn't that like slavery!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

ProudUSC = SkunkDevilUSA

I just had to read the first post to figure it out. SunRabidUSA is using that nick 'cause he is an immigrant who loves to bash other immigrants. What a pathetic loser. And such a liar too...

Comment

And, what are you saying, Kollerkrot? You apparently are one of the people I mentioned in my post - green card, naturalized, not a US born citizen. Yes, we have the freedom of speech, unlike whatever backwoods country you are from. But most of us US born citizens respect our current governement - even if we disagree with its policies. You people are driving me nuts disregarding our governement and its decisions to keep America above the rest of the low-life countries. If you don't like our policies, go home!

Someone12 - I'm with you all the way!
            I am not from a backwoods country - which is one of the reasons that I am outspoken. I did grow up in a democracy, because there are others, very successful ones in this world.

However, it is the notion of some of the American people, as evidenced by you, that people that are not from America, are from backwoods and are otherwise to be belittled by people like you - that brings about the disagreement, **** it fosters fascism and racism and all the other bad things that mankind has seen and doesn't want to see anymore.

It is sheer ignorance to believe that America is the greatest nation on earth, because there are no greatest nations on earth. There is good and bad in every form of government.

I do not disrespect the government – or the USA. I do disrespect and fight with all my might individuals such as you and Someone12, because you are clearly no good for America or the rest of the world!!!

Comment

Of course, SomeDumb12 is too stupid to realize that ProudUSC is SunRabidUSA. Not even because SunRabidUSA is always praising him and calling him "my friend". In love with him, actually. Disgusting...

Comment

I don't really care who one poster is versus another; I am only interested in the economic well-being of this country and we cannot give away green cards or other rewards to border-jumping illegal aliens...period.
                Once again, the so-called supporters can respond with nothing but name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                  I don't really care who one poster is versus another; I am only interested in the economic well-being of this country and we cannot give away green cards or other rewards to border-jumping illegal aliens...period.
                  Once again, the so-called supporters can respond with nothing but name-calling.
                  Well, Someone12, I too am only interested in the economic well being of this country, because it is my country of joice and I am raising my two children here.

Fortunately, this is a democracy, and it is government by the PEOPLE!! Make sure you vote, next time around, because this is the only way to get something done around here.

Regards,

Comment

Kollerkrot,

I'm in agreement with all your postings!

Comment

I've been reading messages in this forum for about 3 weeks. Felt the need to join to add my two cents. I've read whining and complaining from supposedly green card or naturalized citizens about our President and our position in Iraq - if you don't like it - go back to your sorry country!!!!! You have no right to bash our laws, President, or anything else about the USA. It was your decision to come here (alot better than Poland, right IPERSON). I'm sick and tired of hearing immigrants complain about their rights - they don't like our policies, our government, etc., whine, moan, complain - then just leave! We are the best country in the world, like it or not, so if you can't stand behind our government and its decisions, just please leave! I welcome all legal immigrants who appreciate and abide by our laws, but those of you who come here and think you have the right to bash our government and policies, the h-e-l-l with you.
                      I can certainly understand the point about whining illegals. After all, they demand benefits when they have no right to be here in the first place. However, your arguments holds no water when you tell even legal immigrants to get out of this country.

As of now, president's approval rating is 35%, meaning 65% of Americans do not agree with his policy. So are you also telling those 65% disagreeable Americans to get out of US?

Comment

ProudUSC: Thank you for post. I guess that you and I think so much alike that some others actually believe that we are the same person...which, of course, we are not.

I am a legal immigrant to America, and I love this country. Like you, I expect others to love America, also, and I am upset when I hear someone - especially immigrants - badmouthing America or bellyaching about our policies.

I am opposed to illegal immigration, and voice that opinion regularly on this board.

We hope that you contribute here on a regular basis.

Comment

OK, I think everyone is against illegal immigration. However, I have experienced, that the current system, does not provide enough solutions for people to adjust status.

Look at me, I came here 22 years ago. I was married to an USC for 12 of them. There are 2 children. I entered the country legally, but ended up out of status, because the guy that I was married to, decided not to go and file for me. After 12 years of abuse, I decided to leave the marriage and filed for divorce. The children are now 10 and 6 years of age.

OK, here is where I scewed up. I could have self-petitioned in the 2 year period after the divorce, but due to various valid reasons I missed the deadline. And this is where my trouble and disagreement starts - no matter how much I wanted to adjust my status, I was not able to, because the immigration law did not provide any relief whatsoever. In fact I was prevented and forced to wait until one of my children reached the age of 21. During all this time, I was not able to travel to Europe, because of the out of status situation and the trouble that would have loomed coming back, furthermore, since 9/11 and the Real ID Act, I can't renew my drivers license.

I don't think this is right - in fact I think it is inhumane to put people in a situation like this. I have at time no statistics on how many people of the projected 12-20 million are in the same boat as I am, but believe you me, I am not the only one.

Frustration doesn't even begin to express.....

Comment

Notice that no one, yet, has ever found a flaw in my postings....
                            Yep, your comments on the UCIS were spot on. You're a true authority on the UCIS.

Comment

I didn't know this provision exists, needless to say - I didn't know what the consequences were. The valid reasons are of a rather private nature - any responsible person would think of the welfare of children first. In this context, although I am not fond of the person I was married to, I simply believe, I (nor the US government) do not have the right, to separate children from anyone of their parents, nor did I have the right or intent to abandon them. Who in his right mind would want to think of informing himself of administration processes, if there are issues of life and well being at stake – and, no I don't think my frustration is self-imposed.

You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation