Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find out if you have a deportation order

Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE.

Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE.

Comment

He can make a FOIA request

Comment

So why didn't your friend do the right thing ten years ago ?? Obviously he knows he's overstayed AND deportable. Does he have a good (or any) excuses ????????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yaaa:
        Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation