Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

does anyone know ? if your awaiting on a k1 visa approval in the usa is it possible to start the process in the london embassy for approval ? We are thinking this could possibly speed up the process so me and my fiance can be happily married in the usa as soon as possible.

does anyone know ? if your awaiting on a k1 visa approval in the usa is it possible to start the process in the london embassy for approval ? We are thinking this could possibly speed up the process so me and my fiance can be happily married in the usa as soon as possible.

Comment

Unless petition is approved by the Immigration and file is sent to Consulate in U.K. you can not approach them. You must wait till petition is approved.
      Good luck.

Comment

UMESH IM REALLY CONFUSED NOW MY FIANCE FOUND A WEBSITE THAT DIRECTLY SAYS THAT HE CAN DO THE MEDICAL PART OF IT WITH THE LONDON EMBASSY. IS THIS TRUE OR NOT?

Comment

WOULD SOMEONE ELSE REPLY TO MY DISCUSSION OTHER THAN UMESH PLEASE. I WOULD LIKE OTHER PEOPLES VIEWS THAT ARE GOING THRU THE SAME HASSLE AS US.

Comment

When U.S. Consulate in U.K. will schedule her interview they will send her list of approved Doctors for Medical Examination. Medical Examination is just a matter of 2 - 3 days including vacinations. It is always better to wait till petition is approved. After approval it takes 1 - 2 months to send the file to the concerned U.S. Consulate.
            Good luck.

Comment

Sometimes it is good to be confused. I am confused myself.
              Great!
              ha ha ha !

Let's stay confused!
              let's be confused!

ha ha ha

Comment

I have made a similar question like yours to someone in the INS and they told me that the fastest way for anything is to apply here rather then in a consulate overseas. Then on the other side you never know if this is true, but let's take their word for it. As for the procedure I agree with what Umesh has posted.
                buona fortuna=good luck

Comment

I'm still confused.

Comment

Me, too.

God Bless You.

Comment

The embassy should provide you with a list of doctors that the embassy approves. I don't know that you can do this immediately, as they will want to be as recent as possible when they actually see it.

I don't have a lot of experience with fiance visas so there isn't much I can tell you.

Good Luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed