Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    If you are a US citizen and she entered the US legally with a visa, then it will be very easy. If you are just a permanent resident, then it might take longer.

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    I presume you are USC. You can marry her in Court and after getting your marriage license then file I-130 to sponsor her and at the same time she can apply for AOS I-485 and EAD I-765 and other documents. You can download the whole package of Marriage based sponsorship at www.immigration.gov
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am a lifelong US resident. Recently I met an immigrant woman who is in the US on a visa. I would like to marry this woman and was wondering what the marriage process was like for marrying an immigrant. If you can assist me, please contact me at my Yahoo address: holliesfan2002@yahoo.com Thank you, Alan

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Marrying An Immigrant

Marrying An Immigrant

I am a lifelong US resident. Recently I met an immigrant woman who is in the US on a visa. I would like to marry this woman and was wondering what the marriage process was like for marrying an immigrant. If you can assist me, please contact me at my Yahoo address: holliesfan2002@yahoo.com Thank you, Alan
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney