Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help nvc

good morning can any one tell me how long before the visa number is aviable the nvc send out the address of choice letter in my case im living in the us so they ask if i want to adjust here are go my to country of birth but i state that i will adjust here. can any one please tell me how long will my visa number be aviable my priority date is november 1,1999 unmarried daughter of a usc over 21

good morning can any one tell me how long before the visa number is aviable the nvc send out the address of choice letter in my case im living in the us so they ask if i want to adjust here are go my to country of birth but i state that i will adjust here. can any one please tell me how long will my visa number be aviable my priority date is november 1,1999 unmarried daughter of a usc over 21

Comment

In January, 2003, they are processing cases of F1 Category (sons and daughters of USC over 21 years) for May, 1999. This shows that it may take another 6 months for you to get your interview. But you should check, if you can qualify for Child Status Protection Act, 2002. If your sponsoring parent was USC when sponsored you and on that date, you were under 21 years of age, then you can qualify for CSPA, 2002 and you will get your interview soon. If you feel considering the circumstances, you qualify for CSPA, 2002, then you should write to the NVC with copies of Receipt Notice of the petition and Approval Letter.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed