Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Time Question

My receipt date at NSC is December 23, 2003, and the updated schedule from NSC says they're currently working cases on or before December 23, 2003. Any idea how long, since they are supposedly working the case now, it will take to get the approval letter?

My receipt date at NSC is December 23, 2003, and the updated schedule from NSC says they're currently working cases on or before December 23, 2003. Any idea how long, since they are supposedly working the case now, it will take to get the approval letter?

Comment

check processing times at NSC, it says they're on May, 2002, not December (CSC is on December--did you write the wrong acronym??) meanwhile, December 2003 hasn't occurred yet, given that it's May, so maybe repost your question with the correct information, so we can help you.

Comment

what did you file?

Comment

I filed an I-129F and my receipt date is December 23, 2002. shusterman.com updated the NSC timelines, and they are working my date and before.

I'm just wondering, now that they're working it, how long it takes for approval.

Comment

it can be days, or weeks. The best thing to do if check your status online at www.immigration.gov, because your approval will be posted there immediately.

However it can take a couple weeks to recieve it in the mail

Good Luck

Jenny

Comment

I also Filed I - 129 Fiancee application. My receipt date is 4/25/03. The immigration.com site where status's are checked says the Vermont Service Center is currently working on 5/12/03 for I-129 Fiancee, but our status is still the same. No change. 30-45 days to complete??? And we are at the correct center for our jurisdiction (Vermont). Can anyone explain this one?? Thanks. Very fine and helpful people on this subject. Thanks

Ginger

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed