Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV 2004

I have a question about my case. I received notification that I've been selected for DV-2004. I sent back the form stating that I'd like to do AOS here(I am on H-1B). Then after that I talked to a lawyer and he said my lotto rank number is high and I might not be scheduled for an interview if they run out of visa numbers. He advised me if I want to try to go back and do it at the embassy in my country instead. Do I have to be hurry to send the rest of the forms to them and tell them that I want to switch to consular processing? Why did they ask me to send it back ASAP if they are not gonna schedule an interview unless my number is in the range? What would be the benefit of that? I'd like to know how long I can wait because I have to decide if I want to switch back to the consular processing or continue the AOS here. Anyone has any ideas please tell. Thanks.

I have a question about my case. I received notification that I've been selected for DV-2004. I sent back the form stating that I'd like to do AOS here(I am on H-1B). Then after that I talked to a lawyer and he said my lotto rank number is high and I might not be scheduled for an interview if they run out of visa numbers. He advised me if I want to try to go back and do it at the embassy in my country instead. Do I have to be hurry to send the rest of the forms to them and tell them that I want to switch to consular processing? Why did they ask me to send it back ASAP if they are not gonna schedule an interview unless my number is in the range? What would be the benefit of that? I'd like to know how long I can wait because I have to decide if I want to switch back to the consular processing or continue the AOS here. Anyone has any ideas please tell. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation