Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA Waver, marriage and more

This is my story, I was doing my paper for my Master's and while doing so met a wonderful person from England and we became friends. She came over on a VISA Waver program and is due to go back the end of Feb. In the mean time we have fallen in love and want to marry. My divorce is not final and had nothing to do with this friendship but it should be closed soon.
    The woman I want to marry is a pre-op person of transgender and I am a woman. Her birth papers say male and I was told we could marry. I do not want her to go back to England where she was treated very badly with slurs and broken windows at night. I live in rural Vermont and she is safe here and I love her with all of my heart. I ask you to please help us find a way to keep her here. This is very important to us and we await your reply. Thank you

This is my story, I was doing my paper for my Master's and while doing so met a wonderful person from England and we became friends. She came over on a VISA Waver program and is due to go back the end of Feb. In the mean time we have fallen in love and want to marry. My divorce is not final and had nothing to do with this friendship but it should be closed soon.
    The woman I want to marry is a pre-op person of transgender and I am a woman. Her birth papers say male and I was told we could marry. I do not want her to go back to England where she was treated very badly with slurs and broken windows at night. I live in rural Vermont and she is safe here and I love her with all of my heart. I ask you to please help us find a way to keep her here. This is very important to us and we await your reply. Thank you

Comment

It's an interesting case...
      I wonder how masculine she looks. Since papers say she's a man and marriage is possible, in my opinion, the only problem could be her appearance when you go to BCIS for her adjustment of status interview.
      If she can pass for a man I don't see a complication. Looks like a pretty straight forward case like millions of others.
      The problem is that you cannot file any paperwork until your divorce is final and by that time she can be out of status. Normally if you marry a UCS non-immigrant visa and Visa Waiver overstays are pardoned by the BCIS.
      Good Luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed