Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Alien Relative I-130

I'm a permanent resident; I want to petition my son. My son over 21 years and lives in the U.S. on expired visa and he is out of status. can I fill out form I-130 petition for alien relative, without filling his I-94 record. and put his address back home not the U.S. when his turn come and the State department send him his approval paper back home, then his sister will forward his approval paper to his U.S address. Do you think he'll be able to adjust his status in the U.S?

I'm a permanent resident; I want to petition my son. My son over 21 years and lives in the U.S. on expired visa and he is out of status. can I fill out form I-130 petition for alien relative, without filling his I-94 record. and put his address back home not the U.S. when his turn come and the State department send him his approval paper back home, then his sister will forward his approval paper to his U.S address. Do you think he'll be able to adjust his status in the U.S?

Comment

Do not lie or try to hide any fact from INS. Better consult some good Immigration Attorney or wait till 245(i) is extended.
      Good luck.

Comment

You simply commiting fraud by doing what you just said and the penalty is severe my friend. He is already not in good shape by overstaying his Visa and doing another wrong over wrong will make things worst. Just do the legal way. One thing that you need to consider, you could face deportation as well as it is Fraud that you are about to do. You need a good lawyer. Consult one!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation