Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-245 bill?

can anybody tell me what the I-245 bill is? and when is it meant to be reinstated?
    Thanks

can anybody tell me what the I-245 bill is? and when is it meant to be reinstated?
    Thanks

Comment

245i will be opposed by law-abiding citizens nationwide who oppose rewarding people for breaking the law

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

The 245-I bill is a bill that is not currently in effect. It allowed people who have entered the country without the proper papers and who have been living here without any benefits of our country a chance to come clean. Establish legal status and give them the right to vote, drive, work and contribute to our taxes, apply for credit, banking, so many rights that we have that are taken for granted. All of us in America are here because someone in our families at one time wanted a new life, with freedom, and compassion towards all people regardless of their ***, religion, or color.
          I think it is a better idea to know that the people you live next to are and know that they are contributing to our country. I would feel more secure if people did not have to hide and could make amen's. I believe our country would benefit and prosper greatly from the 245-I being reinstated.

Comment

Amazing that they censor the word S*x here, so we'll have to use "Gender", yet many offensive words aren't necessarily censored - go figure!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation