Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one prove marriage fraud, ater the fact?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swissnut what was the total length of your marriage? If it still stands, when did you get married? I believe the length of your marriage is very relevant to prove all these things you say this man did.

I would advice you proceed to dissolve this marriage, and you can sue this man for damages in addition to that, as well as for fraud in the inducement. Have you talked to a good attorney?

Comment

JOSTO:

Here are the facts.

Received K-1 approval 4-22-2000
      Fiance arrived in USA 5-02-2000
      Married 7-29-2000
      Filed I-130 on 08-02-2000
      He received conditional GC 7-09-2001

Comment

Given this timeline, your marriage was only existent for about 2 years or so, and clearly, everyone can see that you are right to claim he used you.

Please inform BCIS about divorce then take steps to dissolve your marriage and then move on with life. You sound a good person and you likely will find someone who deserves you.

By the way, did your union make any kids?

Comment

No children

Comment

I suppose this makes your case easier.

Comment

Walter
              posted September 23, 2003 11:26 AM
              IF ANYONE NOTICE EARLIER POSTS OF HALALI AND JOSTO, IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUSLY PROVEN THEY BOTH IS ONE PERSON IS DISGUISE AND USING DIFFERENT ID FOR A LONG TIME.

JOSTO
              posted September 23, 2003 11:55 AM
              Yes I have different IDs on different computers. Thats not a disguise, and I dont know why you are worried about this. Thanks for your concern anyways.

Comment

All you people like Vivek and Walter need to be put in a mental home, together with Josephine. What is this obsession with IDs? Are you guys looney or rather are you going postal?

Comment

thats so true... definately.These people have to get a life. LOOk for someone else...or others to mess around with...DONT COME IN A LEGAL FORUMS AND START STUPID DISCUSSIONS THAT DONT APPEAL TO ANYONES SENSES... GROW A BRAIN AT LEAST...DONT COME AND DISTURB PEOPLE WHO HAVE REAL PROBLEMS AND SEARCH FOR REAL HELP...NOT THE KIND OF STUPID IMMATURE RESOLUTIONS YOU GUYS COME UP WITH.

Comment

Josto @ Halali@ guatemalan19432003 @ more ID's

Please don't make fool out of us anymore under another ID. You have proven yourself that what type of person you are. Don't try to hide or justify yourself in another ID. Yes- we all are real for real problem and real help, but that would be possible when people like you make good people to go away who really helped the people. Who is here to play games under different ID? This is serious matter that must be dealt before any other help or questions, because it is hurting each of us when good people are getting away because of people like you (Josto).

Comment

jostali:

if need to be put in a mental institution, then you need to be put on a plane.

Comment

Josto @ Halali@ guatemalan19432003 @ more ID's

Jostali, I-751 is the best thing that INS has done because if someone exploiting BCIS rules then they definitely belongs federal jail and then plane. Because of such people I-751 is taking long time so that who ever got married for the sake of green card will be exposed during this period. I hope you got this straight.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation