• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thank you all for feedbacks. Take care.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Don't worry about it. At my friends' interview they had not much interest in photos...but far more interest in money and joint property. You'll be fine!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The photos are not a big deal; the other documents that show you have built a life with your spouse are much more important.

Also, it's a good idea to bring copies of the photos, so that BCIS can keep one for the file.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Although I'm in the beginning of AOS process and have no experience at AOS interview...I think it doesn't matter how many wedding pictures do you have in your hand to show to an interviewer. Does it really matter if you had 5 pictures of your wedding instead of 100?Think about it! Don't worry! If you have all other evidences (lease agreement, joint bank account, utility bills, etc.) to show up then you should be fine, I guess. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello,
    I have an aos interview coming up next week, and I lost all the photo albums from our wedding and daily lives together along with my car(albums were in my car and the car was stolen last week). Now all we have is some pictures from wedding. Is not having enough pics going to be a problem at the interview? Besides photos we have all other evidences such as lease agreement, joint bank and credit accounts, utility bills, insurance, tax returns, marriage certificate, IDs with married last name. Are these going to be enough?
    Any constuctive advice would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic worried about aos interview

worried about aos interview

Hello,
    I have an aos interview coming up next week, and I lost all the photo albums from our wedding and daily lives together along with my car(albums were in my car and the car was stolen last week). Now all we have is some pictures from wedding. Is not having enough pics going to be a problem at the interview? Besides photos we have all other evidences such as lease agreement, joint bank and credit accounts, utility bills, insurance, tax returns, marriage certificate, IDs with married last name. Are these going to be enough?
    Any constuctive advice would be appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney