Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conditional residence

I was granted conditional residence for a two year period due fact that at time of immigration interview, my wife and I hadn't been married more than two years. This condition is due for removal in November. On INS form to remove condition is stated that affidavits required from people who have now us as a couple during to time period of conditional residence......what information exactly is the INS looking for in these sworn statements and which people would be best to get these statements from?

I was granted conditional residence for a two year period due fact that at time of immigration interview, my wife and I hadn't been married more than two years. This condition is due for removal in November. On INS form to remove condition is stated that affidavits required from people who have now us as a couple during to time period of conditional residence......what information exactly is the INS looking for in these sworn statements and which people would be best to get these statements from?

Comment

I wrote one of this sworn statements for my friend. It's just a statement to verify that your marriage is a real thing. If you have children, you should not have any problems.
      Ask some people who knows you: pastor from your church, friends, relatives etc.

Comment

Nothing to worry about. Everyone knows people make mistakes. Especially since you are the USC, you should be OK.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation